X:CE 0.32HF3 Steam Branch: Total TU not adjusted ingame, affects weapon firing TU

uhs3IMsh.jpg

Notice a thing here? This is turn 1 of a UFO mission and that soldier cannot possibly fire their weapon with available TU. She cannot fire her weapon because the game gives her the full TU bar and removes TU because of weight. Ending the turn and hoping that it refreshes to max does not happen. From my experience in the past the way it is supposed to happen is the adjusted TU from weight caps your TU Bar even if you have a higher TU stat and the % of TU needed for attack adjusts with it. Should the soldier drop sufficient gear to gain more of its potential max, the TU bar would increase appropriately. This does not happen.

HOW TO REPLICATE

1. Load CURRENT SAVE to start from the GEOSCAPE so you can play around with soldier equipment.

2. Launch SHRIKE 1 from CYPRUS base to any of the two current downed UFOs.

3. Play the game and see things for yourself. With the current loadout, the Heavy Weapons soldier in the screenshot above cannot fire her Scatter Laser ever without lowering the weight.

Mods used in this save: X:CE 0.32HF3 steam branch.

Includes Lore+ 1.1c2, NewCars, Khall's More Portraits, and Khall's Tundra Tileset active by default.

I also added 0.33 with all its files to the mod and was hoping that would correct things and it did nothing. You'll notice SKITSO's alternate ranks and oppressive UI in that screenshot, thats what did the trick. Hopefully that fixes things. I'm going to try the regular stable branch instead and see if thats a thing there. The save was made during a clean X:C3 0.32HF3.

CURRENT SAVE.sav

CURRENT SAVE.sav

CURRENT SAVE.sav

Edited by MandozerTheGreat