Replacing GC weapons/ammo and manufacturing Problem/Request

drages

Hey..

I planned GC weapon upgrades. This should be so:

1. Research a weapon, manufacture MK1 of that weapon.

2. Research alloy, research weapon MK2 pop up..

3. After research, replace the weapon MK1 to MK2.. same manufacture will manufacture MK2 now..

4. The idea here to update the AMMO rather then weapon.

What happened?

1. After Mk2 research, replace code replaced the weapons at soldiers equipment but replace code at ammo didnt work. So the weapon at soldier inventory became MK2 but ammo was MK1.. All the MK1 weapons are gone from the store and equip scene.

2. I guessed that manufacture code which manufactures Mk1 weapons will manufacture now Mk2.. but it failed. Manufactured weapons was MK1 and it was not at store nor equipment scene.

So?

Replace code is not stable for limited/manufactured weapons. Without replacing manufacture, there will be much more useless manufacture title at manufacture scene. This will ruin it when there is much items to manufacture at big mods.

An emergency request about this:

1. Please make replace code working with manufacture and ammo and/or make a command for erasing manufactures.

2. Add some more topics to manufacture UI.. like Slot1, Slot2, Slot3.. so i can categorize all my manufactures.

3. Do you have any idea how UI orders the manufactures? with names or time or?.. to be honest i couldn't make it fit to any order style.

I created all the arts needed for this update weapon idea but stucked here very badly.. thx!

And about GC weapons, can we make the replace code "not" do delete the items at stores and replace them too.

If an item replaced with another for example, A replaced by B.. all the A items in the inventory and store became B. So the player wont lose its manufactured A items at store. So even we can make the "manufacture A" creates B item, we dont need to replace manufacture code at all...

So manufacture "A" will manufacture "B" after item replaced. So the steps will:

1. Manufacture A creates Item A..

2. Item A replaced by Item B.

3. Manufacture A creates directly manufacture B or it will create "A" but game will change it to "B".. so even you change B to C, there wont be any problem..

I hope i can explain myself.. Nobody answer my crazy topics here :(