V 1.59 Error when starting Xenonauts

Hello all,

I am playing with the Cybernetic Armor mod on Xenonauts 1.59 on Windows. I get the following dialog box when

starting Xenonauts from Steam.

"is not an item type name (Name='armor.jackal_3')!

I also downloaded the Armor Resource package .zip file and extracted that into the assets/mods directory

the problem is that even though I've researched Wolf Armor, I am unable to manufacture it, i.e. it doesn't show up

on the armor list in the workshop screen.

Any help appreciated.

redmage

Update. I made a slight mistake in the problem description. The problem is not in the workshop manufacture screen, but in the soldier equip screen. The armor dropdown shows only the "Soldier Uniform" and "Jackal Armor", but not the Wolf Armor, even though I've already manufactured some.

Unfortunately we can't help out with mod related issues on the official support forums, but someone from outside the dev team may be able to help you in the modding forums. I suspect there's just a few missing lines in some files somewhere in the mod but the modders would know better than I.