Melee Troubles? Trying to verify mod prolblem or not.

Ok, so I was recently playing AAI(After Alien Invasion) and went to go capture a seb... I had gotten a shield with a stun baton close enough to charge the seb standing on the other side of a door(directly behind where it'd be if it was closed, but it was open.

When I charged and went to stun him....nothing, tried melee attack, nothing.... So, has anyone had this happen in vanilla? Want to make sure before I start bugging the mod maker.

Ok, so I was recently playing AAI(After Alien Invasion) and went to go capture a seb... I had gotten a shield with a stun baton close enough to charge the seb standing on the other side of a door(directly behind where it'd be if it was closed, but it was open.

When I charged and went to stun him....nothing, tried melee attack, nothing.... So, has anyone had this happen in vanilla? Want to make sure before I start bugging the mod maker.

What is nothing mean here? You hit, but write "resisted" or the stunbaton hit animation played but there was no damage?

Can be a map bug too..

Ok, after starting the game up again from the begining of the mission, the melee weapons were working elsewhere....so for some reason that door(i think it was busted) was blocking attacks through it o.O It is an industrial map, not sure whose, has a nice big building in the SW I can get to the roof through if that helps(trainyard as well)