X:CE 0.32 Ulan Bataar Terror mission map is pitch black

Running the just released 0.32 in a very fresh installation of Xenonauts.

1) I download the Experimental branch 1.57

2) I enable the Base mod with Mod Manager

3) I quit the Mod manager and launches the 0.32 exe

4) I add the Settings and Balance mod

5) I add the FTD mod (as the game crashes when I try to load without it)

6) I wait for the Ulan Bataar terror mission to begin and send troops there

7) Embark on a pitch black map

Image here:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35239689663746015/88B339BEDDEBA2B4A82BB028722039C93AA0D695/

Save here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22614chp2l7zgpt/Autosave3.sav?dl=0

What time of day was it when you arrived at the mission? Was it around dawn/dusk? Asking because I've seen that before on one of my games and the mission was supposed to be a dawn/dusk mission (which got added as a special case in 0.32)

It was actually during day time.

Here is the save at the geoscape with the terror mission active, before I send any troops.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv2xh343b56k5u8/27marbaseattack.sav?dl=0

I tried to delay and entered Ulanbataar at night, but its the same. All city squares are pitch black, the dropship and aliens/humans are visible as normal though

I think the mission was generated because of the FTD mod. Not sure what type of landing ship it is. Can I go replace the map manually so I can play the game?

Edit: I managed to start the game without FTD mod enabled. However the terror mission for Ulanbataar is still going to happen, I guess that was determined as the wave was triggered. Ulanbataar is still a pitch black map, so if it is because of a mod Im not sure how to deal with it.

Edited by pistolhamster
addition

As a solution for your game, load the game in the gc_editor build instead and when you're in mission press 'v' to automatically win the mission. Not perfect, but if you feel bad about having to cheat your way through you could always dismiss a soldier or two(!).

I don't think so. I've seen the same issue and wasn't using FTD. I'm also not certain that it's anything to do with the map data: when I saw this, the map seemed to be there but I just couldn't see it (like my soldiers had 0 visibility, although they could still see units I think and I managed to get visibility on a random swathe of ground at one point).