[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Do u have that #### still? if its, please send me a save game.. you can attach your save to your post.

I reinstalled XDivision (0.98->0.98-1->0.98-2) and now the equipment window is in place.

It seems that the problem was in sequipviem_gc.lua file which I installed earlier with 0.98-1 hf (sequipview.lua doesn't affect it).

About ####. The save file is in attachment. It is the end of the mission, so just press end of turn.

When research window appears press "go to research". It only happens if you press "go to research" in research window.

Edited by stem11

just made an account to say iv been enjoying the mod :) not sure if its just me iv tried different buttons too but i cant use Q/E to barrol roll in the planes yet when i click to do it that works but its rolling into the UFO's lol also quickload does'nt seem to work

just made an account to say iv been enjoying the mod :) not sure if its just me iv tried different buttons too but i cant use Q/E to barrol roll in the planes yet when i click to do it that works but its rolling into the UFO's lol also quickload does'nt seem to work

Its nice to hear that u enjoy it!

i dont remember there was a roll side selection... and quickload was not working for a long time.. they are not about mod, its game issue :)

Edited by drages

I reinstalled XDivision (0.98->0.98-1->0.98-2) and now the equipment window is in place.

It seems that the problem was in sequipviem_gc.lua file which I installed earlier with 0.98-1 hf (sequipview.lua doesn't affect it).

About ####. The save file is in attachment. It is the end of the mission, so just press end of turn.

When research window appears press "go to research". It only happens if you press "go to research" in research window.

[ATTACH]6274[/ATTACH]

I tried your save game but it crashed the game before even loaded the game. So do u use 0.98.2 or 0.98.1 hf 1 now? if its 0.98.1 i can't check it..

very strange.. can u send me just a normal geosphere save.. not a ground combat one..

OK, here is a geosphere save. But there are no #### in research screen here, it appears only if you enter research screen following message right after ground mission.

Edited by stem11

Quick question guys it seems like no matter what mod i play like 20 missions in i get a door glitch were i cant open any doors sometime if i click like 10 times the unit will move threw the door but never opens it really sucks i cant get any further in this game

OK, here is a geosphere save. But there are no #### in research screen here, it appears only if you enter research screen following message right after ground mission. [ATTACH]6275[/ATTACH]

As i see the #### are automatic researches, isnt it? So no problem about them.. but this save game worked well and i go to a GC and finished it without problem.. Enjoy the mod! I am waiting any feedback or strange-bug reports!!!

Quick question guys it seems like no matter what mod i play like 20 missions in i get a door glitch were i cant open any doors sometime if i click like 10 times the unit will move threw the door but never opens it really sucks i cant get any further in this game

I realy dont have any idea.. but it should be about the game itself rather then mods..

i tried the clean folder and the door did open with i loaded the game but when i moved my unit said he had like 13k AP to bad i reallty like this game and sucks becuase kinda unplayable

Thats what i dont understand the whole game up to mission 42 was perfect then out of no were glitches like crazy dont wont open did the clean folder seems to help the door problem then half way durring the mission gave my unit 250 AP then doubled it everytime he moved so ended up close to 2k Ap and one alien took over 40 shots at me in one turn wow!!

Edited by drew77xb

Hello there. Trying out this mod for my new playthrough of Xenonaunts and I am encountering a freeze.

It is on a crashed Scout in the desert village and a offscreen Caesan shoots(Sounds like it) something and it freezes, no idea why.

I am going to get to trying to fix it by doing a many more different things but so far no luck.

i tried the clean folder and the door did open with i loaded the game but when i moved my unit said he had like 13k AP to bad i reallty like this game and sucks becuase kinda unplayable

Thats what i dont understand the whole game up to mission 42 was perfect then out of no were glitches like crazy dont wont open did the clean folder seems to help the door problem then half way durring the mission gave my unit 250 AP then doubled it everytime he moved so ended up close to 2k Ap and one alien took over 40 shots at me in one turn wow!!

You got door bug.. ce 32 should fixed it but I don't know details. You need to report it to bug topics..

Hello there. Trying out this mod for my new playthrough of Xenonaunts and I am encountering a freeze.

It is on a crashed Scout in the desert village and a offscreen Caesan shoots(Sounds like it) something and it freezes, no idea why.

I am going to get to trying to fix it by doing a many more different things but so far no luck.

I think it's a rare game bug. Not about the mod I hope. Just open the game with xenonauts GC exe ( forgot the name I am at work) then load your save and press v . The mission will be succeed.

Just install steam version ce 0.32 hf2, download 0.98 mod, 98.1 patch, 98.2 patch, disable all mods but enable division, all map packs and 3 ce mod. Started, selec hard - start playing. And this...

First mission - landing - caesans - hit me hard but acceptable.

Second mission - landing - sebillians - ... freeze ... on alien turn. Dont even know whats happens. Nothing special looks. Just freeze.

So ? Unplayable.

Trying reproduce... well as seems freeze unreproduced so it is sometimes happen bug. Imho it is CE or game ENGINE bug.

If someone want smoth play on iron mode ... prepare to freeze :)

"Drages" says it is reaper animation freeze - engine related... even no repaers on map :)

Freeze image there:

Xenonauts 2015-03-24 15-31-26-95.jpg

Xenonauts 2015-03-24 15-31-26-95.jpg

577e7d42c9f12_Xenonauts2015-03-2415-31-2

Edited by Dimitry

Hey drages I moved over to your mod and going to start playing it you put so much work into it so why not support it Thank you for all the hard work, and thank you for getting back to me so fast.

I just started a new game with your mod did a complete reinstall and using ce .32 hf2 with all the hotfixes for the mod

Edited by drew77xb

I think it's a rare game bug. Not about the mod I hope. Just open the game with xenonauts GC exe ( forgot the name I am at work) then load your save and press v . The mission will be succeed.

That is a useful thing to know for the future.

I resolved the bug either way, after reloading my save(I save often since it is my first time and by golly this mod is hard even on normal. It is probably because I am not good.) I went and tried different actions to see if I could save the mission for I had not visited the forums until this morning. I had gotten so lucky capturing a Xenomorph Warrior and Caesan with almost no damage and I did not want to restart the mission.

The solving solution was when my Heavy Weapons person was sent forward like a lemming and that seemingly made the alien not shoot(I had glimpsed him in a building.). No alien shooting no freeze. Thankfully my Heavy survived the dozens of rounds coming down on her. Thank science for Jackal armor.

I have the save if you want it. Don't know how to get it to you but I have it. Sadly I was not able to find out want weapon the Caesan had because the C4 I threw to expose him actually blew him sky high.

That is a useful thing to know for the future.

I resolved the bug either way, after reloading my save(I save often since it is my first time and by golly this mod is hard even on normal. It is probably because I am not good.) I went and tried different actions to see if I could save the mission for I had not visited the forums until this morning. I had gotten so lucky capturing a Xenomorph Warrior and Caesan with almost no damage and I did not want to restart the mission.

The solving solution was when my Heavy Weapons person was sent forward like a lemming and that seemingly made the alien not shoot(I had glimpsed him in a building.). No alien shooting no freeze. Thankfully my Heavy survived the dozens of rounds coming down on her. Thank science for Jackal armor.

I have the save if you want it. Don't know how to get it to you but I have it. Sadly I was not able to find out want weapon the Caesan had because the C4 I threw to expose him actually blew him sky high.

Heh c4 :) You can use aliens weapons and grenades for loot and fight.. at early that weapons can save you sometimes..