[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

I only have the auto-save at the start of the battle, not the actual encounter (at the time I thought it was just the way nod worked since it did seem to mix races more like Harridians with Sebilians etc)

[ATTACH]6271[/ATTACH]

The save didnt work at my game.. anyway.. so you realy see a caesan at sebillian ship? did you see it before? how many?.. its realy very very strange...

No, it was the first time I saw a caesan in a ship of other race. There were three of them - weapon officer, engineer and a guard. Possibly more as corpses after the UFO crashed. I've reloaded the save and rushed to the ship, everybody was still there

2015-03-22_00001.jpg

2015-03-22_00001.jpg

2015-03-22_00001.thumb.jpg.fdffdb2791c42

also the animation does not play for the advanced stun stick it still works but the animation consists of the xenonauts standing still and the alien being stunned moments later

Edit: same goes for the hand cannon

Which armour do u wear?

HOTFIX 1 IS UP!!!

If you researched electroshock weapons, u need to load back and re-research to get the manufactures..

Edited by drages

is it possible to add "tanks" for aliens , rational , they see you using them so they design one themselves

Yes of course.. but giving aliens 3x3 vehicles can be problem.. yeah they got heavy drone, but only one.. Its already to move a vehicle in a alien base or urban map very hard.. mostly you open your way for vehicle with firing to obstacles. But aliens wont do that so seeing stuck vehicles will be a big possibility..

Rather then tanks i would love to see huge creatures like from TFTD.. 2x2 heavy creatures would make more sense..

as short yes :).. i thought to give them a scimitar, or scimitar design totally to aliens... but these problems stoped me..

If we had a 3D maya user, we could get some free space tank designs to game.. even walking mechs or creatures...

would it be easy to make a larger andron ? and have him be extra strong ?

I try to be very carefull at graphics. The new graphics should fit. Of course there wont be like original, but still it should be acceptable.

Reskinning a character is easy if you know what to do but resizing is problem.. you need to edit all animations and its codes. And it will lose quality for sure because the frames are already so little..

I try to be very carefull at graphics. The new graphics should fit. Of course there wont be like original, but still it should be acceptable.

Reskinning a character is easy if you know what to do but resizing is problem.. you need to edit all animations and its codes. And it will lose quality for sure because the frames are already so little..

Would it be possible to reskin the soldiers uniform? I'm sure you can, I've seen a mod here so perhaps you can add it on your next update.

"- Do NOT use this mod with other mods rather then MAP additions."

The wording for this is strange but I assume this means that map packs are fine to use in combination with this, right?

This mod is dang impressive though. I can't even imagine how you've managed to get a 2GB mod worth of assets, let alone the balancing and tuning required to make it fun. I get that theres quite a bit of special thanks involved but its incredible that a mod of this caliber exists at all! Thanks for making this!

"- Do NOT use this mod with other mods rather then MAP additions."

The wording for this is strange but I assume this means that map packs are fine to use in combination with this, right?

This mod is dang impressive though. I can't even imagine how you've managed to get a 2GB mod worth of assets, let alone the balancing and tuning required to make it fun. I get that theres quite a bit of special thanks involved but its incredible that a mod of this caliber exists at all! Thanks for making this!

Yep map packs are all fine!

Thx for kind words. I gave plenty of time for it and still giving.. but many ppl helped me at testing, balancing, ideas, brainstorming, entry writing and tons of coding.. i dont count the experienced modders here who answered my endless questions near at instant.. i tried to create the ultimate X-Com based game mod!

---------

Kubi:

You dont need to restart even you researched electroshock weapons.. you will just play without them.. the research chain will continue!!

hey drages i dont have a pre electroshock weapons research save to load with the hotfix is there a more complicated but possible way to unlock them for me? i can to XML or other text editing easy just need to know what to edit

Open researches.xml with excel

Check what u have to research right now

Add this to the "when finished" column of that research,

UnlockKnowledge( "Researches.ShockWeaponry" ); UnlockKnowledge( "weapon.ElectroPistol" ); UnlockKnowledge( "weapon.explosive.shock" ); UnlockManufacture( "ManTech.ElectroPistol" ); UnlockManufacture( "ManTech.explosive.shock" ); UnlockManufacture( "ManTech.rocket.shock" ); UnlockManufacture( "ManTech.grenade.shock" );

so that research, you will research, will give you what shock weaponry research gives too...

Edited by drages

@dragues as far i remember, up from scimitar where RC, but the first hunter is human handled, i mean it even have two small rear mirror in the corner for the driver xD.

realy? yeah there was mirrors.. :) nameless heroes inside..

I finished vehicles.. so 0.98.2 is ready but its not save friendly.. i dont know to publish it or not.. maybe i can work on something else like ufo spawns.. at least it would be worth for a restart..

Well if it would be up to me I would finish UFO contents (UFO spawns ) and then release to public.

And Kabill said he softcoded default base layout at beginning.. it means i can go for building..

I hope you can start CE editing soon sentelin.. i got some special wishes for you..

- Assigning building as "need" for research and manufacture.. manufacture got this already like hangar and garage.. but i need this at my control.. for chemical weapons, alien interrogations, bigger special hangars for bombers..

- Another hangar-aircraft control.. like special hangar for special aircrafts (captured alien ufos and heavy bombers).. Imagine captured battleship and modified for our course!!! i always imagine the first big spaceship at Stargate SG-1 when its hovering from ground..

Kabill added this to his list but i think it wont be any soon.. he got his own plans..

And i will still put 0.98.2 for ppl who wants start again or just test it..