[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

dude this mod need a balance URGENT!, its WAY WAY WAY TO HARD, im on normal, its IMPOSSIBLE to finish a Alien Base with the Jackal Armor and Lamme gear, 4 HOURS, 4 HOURS i tryed it, fail, load/save like 100 times... its a shamme i was having so much fun but now i cant destroyu those bases, and they keep showing up, i got 3 bases already to destroy and cant finish 1... the shotguns make absolute NO DAMAGE against reptialians and androids, its totally useless, yet its the only type of gun that give at least a small chance... really man... fix those guys resistence, its tottaly unrealist, i give those guys 12 shots of shotgun and POINT BLANK range and all resist,,,

dude this mod need a balance URGENT!, its WAY WAY WAY TO HARD, im on normal, its IMPOSSIBLE to finish a Alien Base with the Jackal Armor and Lamme gear, 4 HOURS, 4 HOURS i tryed it, fail...... ,

The balance atm mostly works fine. 2nd gen ballistic shotguns, which you get early on, can clear everything other than Andron in 2 shots at Veteran difficulty. Which month are you in? Did you capture any aliens to progress in the tech tree? Androns ARE especially resistant to ballistic weapons so unless you have lasers, just avoid them or go full rockets/machine gun.

The mod is very different from vanilla. Some aliens are designed to hard counter a specific dmg type so you gotta observe the situation and react accordingly.

yeah i see this, actually i was mad when i post thati lost 4h on a mission - the androns, i was trying to kinetic kill them lol they are also immune to stun damage right? my alloy shotgun dont strach them lol, and i have this terror site with androns to detroy, no lasers yet :(

anyway this mod is hard but awesome, i just love this game and u went deep on it, yesterday i was messing with the files to try modding some, i add new nations (brazil, iran and syria for now) with some new custom portraits, names and regiments, its pretty cool, i think this game is easy to mod in general i am right?

Edited by gustavowizard

in another subject, im also a scientist, and i love to discuss (as a amateur) hi-tech or sci-fi possible techs, like laser efficient rifles (those we are very close to get), and there are so many energy beam possibilities (actually as 'terrorism' this is another high ranked subject for CIA today), besides Plasma, we got Gauss, Ions, i was wandering about Protonic Beam, would be amazing as energy, also Neutron Beam, those pure particle emissions could be terrible, i was wandering what you put on the mod, how you divided, i would be glad to help on future updates man!

i think i find a error here? on the research file:

This Requeriment (of Alien.Plasma.Technology):

Researches.CaesanweaponsergeantInterrogation(AND)Researches.AlienPlasmaPistol(OR)Researches.CaesanweaponsergeantInterrogationResearches.AlienPlasmaRifle

Should not be like this:

Researches.CaesanweaponsergeantInterrogation(AND)Researches.AlienPlasmaPistol(OR)Researches.CaesanweaponsergeantInterrogation(AND)Researches.AlienPlasmaRifle ?

should i fix this or it wont affect gameplay?

thanks again

About shotguns... I don't recommend them, they're very underpowered and poor, even at close range.

The way armor works in the mod makes any weapon that does damage via small, low damage bullets in large numbers, be useless.

Use a sniper or a simple rifle and the difference will be huge. Snipers are OP due to armor, while shotguns and MGs are bad because of low damage per bullet.

cool, im trying to get the Marauder atm, also trying to make my own mod lol.. the hard part for me is those units images files with the guns, there is some program that auto generate those with new weapons so you dont need to draw all those models again? i wonder how people do it, what i mean is making a new weapon appear on the soldier hand on the battlefield. any idea there?

also i got some ideas for your mod, like doing the interceptors can carry 1-2 soldeirs would be nice, them we can add models for the interceptors for ground combat (would be fun to send a corsair with 1 pilot to kill 1 small UFO alone, a colonel well armed, like Rambo lol)

also how i bring down a Dreadnaught to go in a mission? the only one that beat it its the Fury... and it wont leave crashsite, i attack with 2 marauders + 1 archelon no effect 0%... what should i do arm 3 archelons with 4 singularity torpedos each? this will work?

and last but most important, there are 4 Research files; 2 on the mod folder and +2 inside the hotfix folder, so witch one your mod uses ?

Edited by gustavowizard

dude plz help us here, how to defeat dreadnaugh and to get MAG weapons (last tier) ? i´ve tried even change the Dreadnaugh data on the airplanes file even so i cant defeat them! why it does not work? i change his values like armor, HP and stuff to almost nothing there and still they wont die :/ also plz let me know witch of the 4 files of Reasearch you use so i can figger how to get MAG, im stuck here for 1 week

hey sorry for all those posts, i guess u are out of hollydays or something :D

anyway im doing this mod, i got like 20 new weapons already and new researches/manufacts, new portraits, new nations (with flags and new names), its going at a good speed. But im kinda far yet of doing my own aliens, (new units) and i freaking love your xenomorph, that movie and this game are the best game/movie respec for me man, anyways, i was wandering if i can use your xenomorph model on my mod, i like the way it moves and i will add my own xenomorph in any case and i dont want to waste time and make a worst one, so can i use it?? (i give u credit for sure !)