[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Hello. I Researched the multi-barrelled weapon or something and unlocked the Alenium Multi-Barrel Minigun, but I can't find it on any of the weapons/equipment lists. It says I have it in storage, but I'm unable to equip it. The Xenopedia page also says that the armour migation and type of damage is undefined. Thanks.

so have downloaded this mode and it feels like im playing vanilla i have no new upgrades no high-speed interceptor but i have the plane awcs i think it's called that... i did the fix changing the 'insert' to 'replace' it didn't do anything and the only other mods on are map modes, im so confused on what is going on

Game hangs up at enemy turn... all my soldiers outside of the transport... I play as ironman so abandoning mission almost equaly restart the game... can send save file.

Please do the fix at first page. You can open the game with Xenonauts_gc_editor.exe and press "v" to win so you can continue. BUT i advise not to play at ironman.. just do not save it if you want it challenging..

Hello all!

Sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem.

Sometime game crash in tacktics mode, only on maps farm, game crash after ening turns (after first turn, all time).

I pushing botton end turn, then i see hidden movement, any actions and then CRASH. :/

Anyone can will help me?

thx!

im use next mods:

X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

Edited by aazforum

-IMPORTANT FIX FOR XCE 34-

-Go for assets/mods folder and open XDivision folder

-Find weapons_gc.xml and open it with notepad

-Search for "weapon.grenade.incendiary"

-You will see a code just at that line: MODMERGE="insert"

-Change the "insert" to "replace"

then oprn the game with gc_editor exe file and load your save at that GC, press V to win then the game wont be bugged anymore..

-IMPORTANT FIX FOR XCE 34-

-Go for assets/mods folder and open XDivision folder

-Find weapons_gc.xml and open it with notepad

-Search for "weapon.grenade.incendiary"

-You will see a code just at that line: MODMERGE="insert"

-Change the "insert" to "replace"

then oprn the game with gc_editor exe file and load your save at that GC, press V to win then the game wont be bugged anymore..

thx

my problem finish.

i just reinstall game and mods.

but i try finded "weapon.grenade.incendiary" and cant finded.

new problem -)

some time i see empty pop up window of research (on geoscape mode in early game).

whats problem?

I'm downloading now 0.98.2.7 , with XCE 34 already installed... so just to clarify I gotta do the incendiary grenade thing BUT the patches on the first post are not needed/are already in place in the main download, correct? Or am I high as hell on pain meds 24/7?

I'm downloading now 0.98.2.7 , with XCE 34 already installed... so just to clarify I gotta do the incendiary grenade thing BUT the patches on the first post are not needed/are already in place in the main download, correct? Or am I high as hell on pain meds 24/7?

Yes you dont need any patches to download if you download it from nexus. Only need the grenade fix.

So I started playing this mod. I think I have run into a few bugs.

It appears that enemies holding certain weapon types appear to be holding no item in their hands. And they have no firing animation. They just have bolts appearing out of their bodies.

I have been playing a while and it appears like the xenopedia has stopped working. A lot of the auto tech (like from weapons and stuff appear to complete and it flashes the xenopedia entry window except it is all black. In addition, nothing new seems to be being added in. I think the problem began after I captured another alien type. So I had the caesan navigator researched. Then I caught a sebillian navigator. Afterwards I started noticing a bunch of black research screens. I now have a bunch of techs that have no entries at all.

I researched alien alloy fabrication, but I cannot make alloys.

Some strange things happened on your side. Do you use another mods with this? Maybe an install problem. There should be no bugs like those.

I shouldn't be using any other mods. However, I did previously have other mods installed. They are just no selected in the manager. I will give a reinstall a try.

I played your mod after Xenaphobia by And_Great. I play hardcore mode with no saves and almost won the game.

And i am very looking for the alpha 0.99 became functional beta with researches and so on.

Here some impressions.

Almost 70% of aliens are around or in UFO's. AI is overall passive. No it's not bad just a little bit passive/defensive. I guess this is not a cheating AI that see through walls and this is good.

Weapon ranges: Again i used to play gamestile where first tier ballistic weapon range is around 16 titles or more. On my opinion weapon ranges should be increased a little bit.

Alien spicies and they unique weapons look very great. Also i like new planes u added especially bombers and mig 25 ) Please add more realistic airplanes of all kinds range from early migs up to F-22 Su-30 Su-34 Su-35 and Pak FA . More Russian planes ))

Conserning weapons for humans . Why would not u add all ballistic weapons from Xenaphobia ? There is a lot of cool stuff there like

G11, Magnum Heavy assault rifle, Zephyr ,Enforcer , Korhand HMG and so on. That mod seems to be dead and i think no one would be angry if u borrow all ballisic weapons from there.

Anyway i am almost closed in accomplishing Xenaphobia on Iron man (no saves ) and will be playing your mod heavily.

Keep it up on develepment.

Sorry for my English , im Russian.

I played your mod after Xenaphobia by And_Great. I play hardcore mode with no saves and almost won the game.

And i am very looking for the alpha 0.99 became functional beta with researches and so on.

Here some impressions.

Almost 70% of aliens are around or in UFO's. AI is overall passive. No it's not bad just a little bit passive/defensive. I guess this is not a cheating AI that see through walls and this is good.

Weapon ranges: Again i used to play gamestile where first tier ballistic weapon range is around 16 titles or more. On my opinion weapon ranges should be increased a little bit.

Alien spicies and they unique weapons look very great. Also i like new planes u added especially bombers and mig 25 ) Please add more realistic airplanes of all kinds range from early migs up to F-22 Su-30 Su-34 Su-35 and Pak FA . More Russian planes ))

Conserning weapons for humans . Why would not u add all ballistic weapons from Xenaphobia ? There is a lot of cool stuff there like

G11, Magnum Heavy assault rifle, Zephyr ,Enforcer , Korhand HMG and so on. That mod seems to be dead and i think no one would be angry if u borrow all ballisic weapons from there.

Anyway i am almost closed in accomplishing Xenaphobia on Iron man (no saves ) and will be playing your mod heavily.

Keep it up on develepment.

Sorry for my English , im Russian.

Your english is fine even better then mine. Thanx for feedback!

0.99 AI is the most aggressive one this game can get i think. They are still making some lame choices like not firing and just hiding but as i said at 0.99 they will rush much more aggressive.

I make the first weapon ranges lower to add more difference to high tier ones. When there are much more weapons in game, i should nerf the beginning weapons more and more..

I do not classify anything as Russian or USA or any country. My human weapons are mostly generic named (just blabla pistol/rifle/sniper vs.) i think it's easier to figure it out to a normal player from any country. X_Division is a division who makes their own weapons anyway. At this mod you pass the standard ballistic weapons realy fast and goes sky-fy with lasers at all. For planes, i got a source at deviantart for them and that artist makes this planes with full creativity so like the human weapons, after 1. tier all planes go sky-fy again..

If you want to play the game, just do not use iron man option because of the some bad situations ( i do not say "bugs", but sometimes there is something missing or XE version changes could stop your iron man game because of no saves). So just play the game without loading :)..

I got a daughter 2 weeks ago so i paused for modding for a while.. But i will return to it soon.. After Fallout 4 fail, i have no reason to not continue to modding :)

I downloaded 0.99 , damn lots of weapons , even tones. I understand now how you classify weapons - mk1 mk2 and so on. Well this is logical . I never tried other mods except Xenophobia and yours . You just have a different approach.

I am playing Iron man cause it's funny to die ) but sometimes i do saves (backuping quiqsave files )and never faced a situation when my saves did not work or break.

I will check out Aiprops to force AI act more aggressive as i used to fight against nightmare cheating AI from Xenophobia.

Btw do you know where AI seeing through walls could be switched off?

Congrats with birth of a daughter , man.

I downloaded 0.99 , damn lots of weapons , even tones. I understand now how you classify weapons - mk1 mk2 and so on. Well this is logical . I never tried other mods except Xenophobia and yours . You just have a different approach.

I am playing Iron man cause it's funny to die ) but sometimes i do saves (backuping quiqsave files )and never faced a situation when my saves did not work or break.

I will check out Aiprops to force AI act more aggressive as i used to fight against nightmare cheating AI from Xenophobia.

Btw do you know where AI seeing through walls could be switched off?

Congrats with birth of a daughter , man.

The AI is not so simple. It does not see through walls at all but got "senses". They can guess where you are from your movement, sounds, firing, killed aliens positions.. It's like a player to be honest. When you see a shot fired, you can guess an alien position. AI is complex and nobody got a pure evil AI yet even XCE coders. There is some hardcoded things too at calculations.

About weapons, there are tons of people who try to change/mod the starting weapons with realistic ones. I respect that effort but even at vanilla game, you throw them with the first laser.. :) If you make a mod like magnumnauts which discards every alien tech and make the game over real/realistic human ballistic weapons, yeah you can do that. But then you would lose the games sky-fy part.. so it's about tastes i think..

Thx!

The AI is not so simple. It does not see through walls at all but got "senses". They can guess where you are from your movement, sounds, firing, killed aliens positions.. It's like a player to be honest. When you see a shot fired, you can guess an alien position. AI is complex and nobody got a pure evil AI yet even XCE coders. There is some hardcoded things too at calculations.

I 99.99% sure AI see all map in Xenophobia mod . It uses CE 0.25 pretty old. And there is some sort of script that reveals map for AI.

Cause it never do mistakes , it saves turns why I am close and on attack , it even see when my soldier out of moves or shield unit turned to incorrect direction. It sees all ambushes of my souldiers and so on and so on. I scanned all possible scripts and game settings to find this out and remove but failed to succeed . I guess it's hardcoded in exe . When playing yours mod i see the AI uses sensors and plays fair. So i suppose newer CE versions disabled that cheat

As for your AI, if u wanna make them agressive u should increase AlliedLOS and decrease Sight for

assaulting units. If one of them see enemy they will try to kill it with neaby units uning less cover and ambushes

Edited by Slimak81