[v0.31 hf1 - Ground Combat] Incendiary Damage Bonus Applies Through Windows

kabill

Not a bug that matters for vanilla but relevant to other mods:

Shooting an Incendiary damage-type weapon through a window applies the incendiary prop damage multiplier when it hits the target. I've confirmed this by running the debugger doing the following test:

- Armed a soldier with an Incendiary damage-type weapon (modded alien plasma rifle). Placed the soldier behind a window and moved another soldier to the other side as a test-target. Took a shot with the plasma rifle which hit for 131 damage when the absolute maximum for the weapon (with random variation) is 100.

- In the debug log, it is indicated that the shot rolled a 44 for damage (60 base damage * 0.74 die roll). However, in the section which was applying damage to the target, it said that 176 damage had been caused (reduced by 45 for armour worn).

- 44 * 4 (the incendiary damage bonus) is 176.

Note that I've seen these high damage rolls a number of times since playing with this mod. At the time I didn't realise the cause but in retrospect each time it has happened has involved a shot being taken through a breakable window. So I'm confident that this is the cause.