[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

Ufo escapes seem to me a problem too. But the game is much slower then vanilla to give you time to make your research more easily. So don't worry if u miss so much but only 2 ufo is few ur right. I will check ufo speeds then. It's taken from kabill dynamic ufos and it's the best at it.. just needs a bit editing to fit this mod.

Yes the black ufopedias are under control mostly. Ofcourse some of them can be a bug.. there are so many I still find them and fix. .

Ur default frag grenade stuns does stun damage too? Will check it..

Yes more armour will be here for sure with new vehicles. I am waiting more test results for now like "omg these weapons kill my soldiers so easy" so I will add armors for that resistance.

Thx for feedback. This gives me info and more will to continiue modding faster :)

Ufo escapes seem to me a problem too. But the game is much slower then vanilla to give you time to make your research more easily. So don't worry if u miss so much but only 2 ufo is few ur right. I will check ufo speeds then. It's taken from kabill dynamic ufos and it's the best at it.. just needs a bit editing to fit this mod.

Yes the black ufopedias are under control mostly. Ofcourse some of them can be a bug.. there are so many I still find them and fix. .

Ur default frag grenade stuns does stun damage too? Will check it..

Yes more armour will be here for sure with new vehicles. I am waiting more test results for now like "omg these weapons kill my soldiers so easy" so I will add armors for that resistance.

Thx for feedback. This gives me info and more will to continiue modding faster :)

Just change the "minMissionCount" in "gameConfig.xml" to "4" and set the "maxMissionHumanBaseModifier" variable to "1"

I think he was talking about the Alien Stun Grenades--not the killing-type grenades?

The Armor Degradation is making the Fox Armour less useful than Jackal Armour. In addition the tanks from "Armoured Assault" feel more like tin cans than usual. I would also advise lowering the Regeneration value to "20" for the sake of making things easier on the player when they encounter things like the XQueen. or Gargol.

Fox armor is for shield users against grenade.. ofcourse it wont save after 3-4 grenade. Can u be more specific?

Man of Doge.. umm there are no XQueen or Gargol at my mod..

What I mean is; It isn't exactly saving the soldier--the soldier takes less damage but still perishes due to the amount of damage dealt by one grenade, or in most cases; it causes bleeding which then causes death due to the extreme bleeding damage dealt by the vanilla game. It's still useful as a defense against psionic attacks or the alien flame weapons, but i'm not sure if it's how you intended the armour to be used.

I read the AiProps file and thought you'd be adding them in eventually... perhaps I shouldn't assume things? *awkward laugh*

I will add them yes but not yet.. and the Regeneration skills are hardcoded i think.. i didnt see any place about skill coding..

Hmm i didnt want to make the fire resistance of that armor so much at beginning but i will boost it..

Regeneration percentage is in "Config.xml"--it's something that XNT edited to make Sebillians less Overpowered.

Just lower the damage value of the first alien grenade and weaken the amount of damage caused by bleeding by 2 or 3 points.

hi drages....i see that some research screen results in ##### in name and description. i thoungt it was an error in string.xml but that file das not open with excel....it seem to be damaged. i have to use notepad++ to open....can you fix it? :)

Most of files can't be open with excel it's not broken. Can u give me th #### research info. I mean after which research did you get it and any new manufacture or item pop up?

I have a question about research items. I finish alien flame weapons and I can not build them should I be able to once research is complete? Also with hotfix 2 can laser w weapons be researched? After fotfix 2 I cant seem to be able to research them??

You won't able to use alien weapons but alien weapon research will open new weapons if other requirements are ok. Laser weapons needs more research rather then vanilla. U need alien plasma and electron weapon research for it.

ok...one of the two is advcanced explosive tecnology....this appare as #### inn research screen but is ok in xenopedia (image and description). in craft screen advanced flash granade appare as ####

the other tec yhat appare as #### i was not able to understood....they were unloked at the same time.....

Tahnk you my dear tester.. yes i saw that i forgot that.. the other one should be the research for alienium high explosive.

Thank you for feedback.. i am working for additional material without stop and your results gives me much more time rather then to lose time on a big test!..

Edited by drages

UPDATE:

-Ver 0.92 is nearly finished and uploaded at this night i hope..

-Many reported and nonreported bugs/missing parts handled..

-Research chains tweaked a bit..

- A new scout and scimitar will be at your command with different arts..

- All vehicles weapons are now not same.. your first scout cant use every weapon techs..

- Tank Barrel added to vehicles with new "7" cannon shell stypes..

- All vehicles stats, prices, research lines tweaked..

- Fox armor now much more resistance to explosives ad alien grenades power lowered..

- Aliens have now "shields"... nıhahhaa.. yeah they got invisible forcefields works as your shield.. there will be 3 shields small, medium and large.. not every alien have them.. some races got from beginning, some races only high rankes got it.. try to shoot them from behind..

-Got new, more dramatic menu image :)

This version will fiish the GC part of the X-Division.. there can be few new weapons or vehicle but not sure maybe later.. I will finish the blank ufopedias, crash some little bugs if there, replacing all sounds to make all weapons sounds unique and ofcourse "balance"..

UPDATE:

-Ver 0.92 is nearly finished and uploaded at this night i hope..

-Many reported and nonreported bugs/missing parts handled..

-Research chains tweaked a bit..

- A new scout and scimitar will be at your command with different arts..

- All vehicles weapons are now not same.. your first scout cant use every weapon techs..

- Tank Barrel added to vehicles with new "7" cannon shell stypes..

- All vehicles stats, prices, research lines tweaked..

- Fox armor now much more resistance to explosives ad alien grenades power lowered..

- Aliens have now "shields"... nıhahhaa.. yeah they got invisible forcefields works as your shield.. there will be 3 shields small, medium and large.. not every alien have them.. some races got from beginning, some races only high rankes got it.. try to shoot them from behind..

-Got new, more dramatic menu image

This version will fiish the GC part of the X-Division.. there can be few new weapons or vehicle but not sure maybe later.. I will finish the blank ufopedias, crash some little bugs if there, replacing all sounds to make all weapons sounds unique and ofcourse "balance"..

Is there a new updated version? If so were can I get it?

Wow, this mod is really impressive. I just played a couple hours on a new playthrough and it feels great; the game flows faster, aliens are not holding back anything, I get shot at with flame, chemical, laser and plasma weapons, with really impressive glowing particle effects. Feels like the aliens are really serious about wanting to win this time, unlike in vanilla.

Despite that, I don't feel that its harder than XNT, even with the really angry aliens throwing grenades, but I like it more how this mod works. Its more fun, fast paced and gives much more tactical variety to both aliens and humans in ground combat than vanilla. Then again, I'm only at fighting scouts so far, so maybe the difficulty will kick my ass a little bit later. : P

Then there is a really huge amount of new research. So far I've discovered advanced grenades which look interesting, although I'm not sure how much more better they are than the standard grenades. Haven't used them yet, but the research picture showed their damage to be somewhat on the same level I expect the normal grenades to be, which makes me skeptical of their power.

I also like how research is now faster and there are more things to research. This also adds to the more fast-paced gameplay feel.

The new art is really cool too. The main menu screen really gives the impression that this mod is going to be really cool and big, meanwhile the tweaked base graphics with the added X Division logo added everywhere makes the group look more defined and solid. I like it.

I'm really enjoying playing the mod, although I just saw the patch announcement with all that cool new stuff (shields, vehicles...), so I think I'll pause and wait for this release before I continue. :D

Wow, this mod is really impressive. I just played a couple hours on a new playthrough and it feels great; the game flows faster, aliens are not holding back anything, I get shot at with flame, chemical, laser and plasma weapons, with really impressive glowing particle effects. Feels like the aliens are really serious about wanting to win this time, unlike in vanilla.

Despite that, I don't feel that its harder than XNT, even with the really angry aliens throwing grenades, but I like it more how this mod works. Its more fun, fast paced and gives much more tactical variety to both aliens and humans in ground combat than vanilla. Then again, I'm only at fighting scouts so far, so maybe the difficulty will kick my ass a little bit later. : P

Then there is a really huge amount of new research. So far I've discovered advanced grenades which look interesting, although I'm not sure how much more better they are than the standard grenades. Haven't used them yet, but the research picture showed their damage to be somewhat on the same level I expect the normal grenades to be, which makes me skeptical of their power.

I also like how research is now faster and there are more things to research. This also adds to the more fast-paced gameplay feel.

The new art is really cool too. The main menu screen really gives the impression that this mod is going to be really cool and big, meanwhile the tweaked base graphics with the added X Division logo added everywhere makes the group look more defined and solid. I like it.

I'm really enjoying playing the mod, although I just saw the patch announcement with all that cool new stuff (shields, vehicles...), so I think I'll pause and wait for this release before I continue. :D

Ver. 0.92 is UP.. not hotfix, erase your x-division mod directory at assets/mods and extract the mod and activate it..

Reactorcore, thank you for nice first ideas about my mod.. nice to hear that the mod created what i wanted.. New version is up sadly without alien shields.. game sometimes plays with modders :)..

About the advanced grenades, it was a bug at research chain.. advanced greades will be up a bit later..

Continiue to play and send me your thoughts!..

ENjoy!