[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

Have you the latest Version of X-Devision installed? Version 0.97.1 HF2? If there the Problem actually exists Drages will look for it.

But it should be solved there, because the failure was mentioned often.

I dind´t found fighters / heavy fighters by now so I can´t say more to that Problem.

yep latest one used.

i want to add that opening inventory of a doggy xenomorph (i think its the drone one) insta crash game.

i think someone already reported but just to remind.

Edited by asierus24

I think you installed it like on first Page instructed. Deleted previous Version and then installed the new one with Patches.

If you done so as mentioned above and the failure is still there then Drages will try to find it.

The Invisible Bug I know from XNT to. Maybe a Problem that comes from the Main Data. I think other Mods will have that Problem too. The Reason is easy: If 2 Mods have that Problem all Mods have it.

A Solution is not found yet. I read that on one of the XNT-Site.

Edited by Alienkiller

Does trying to look at the Reaper corpse (the second smallest one standing upright at XNT mod) on the ground crash the game for anyone else? Actually, just found the comment above and tested for the smallest "doggy" one as well, also crashes. So I assume the problem is present for all the new aliens you added.

I want to pick up the corpse and flee for research. First battle on this mod at scout, woooo these things are much tougher.

Edit: Had another crash because troll Xenomorph moved on the same tile as its victim, rendering whole item he was holding un-salvageable, which I forgot to realize....

Edited by ventuswings

HOTFIX 3 is up..

Corpses and fighter core drops handled.. I need confirmation about those..

drone warrior and paetorian xenomorphs don't crash anymore. :) these are all those i saw to this time .

cores drop now works too.

i think you lleft debug mode activated :)

Edited by asierus24

Drages, i got Some questions,

Question: How am i supposed to get the torpedo launchers for the foxtrot? None of the UFOs have them. (Not the early ones at least[scouts and light scouts], my force is not good enough for a corvette with fraggin' Androns.)

Also, i want to add Jsleezy's Real Fighter Sounds to my game pack, but it does not work, is there any way for you to add it in the modpack?

P.S: I don't know if it's just me, but i can't download the Hotfix 3 from MEGA.

P.S.S: I never got a fighter crashsite, is this supposed to happen or not?

Welcome Paulo. U need to disassemble the ufo cores u get from downed ufos.

Fighters don't have crash sites. There should be no problem about sound mods. Maybe that mod got problem. But I can put it into my mod at next version.

Why can't u download the file? What is the error?

Welcome Paulo. U need to disassemble the ufo cores u get from downed ufos.

Fighters don't have crash sites. There should be no problem about sound mods. Maybe that mod got problem. But I can put it into my mod at next version.

Why can't u download the file? What is the error?

That's a good question, it simply doesn't start downloading, maybe it's something about downloads here in brazil.

Oh and, after disassembling the UFOs i get Recovered <UFO Class> Equipment. Can i sell it or will it be used later?

Hi all. Before you ask: I play 0.97.1 HF 3.

I downloaded the Patch too and I had the building construction of 1 day too, as well as the full inventory in Storeroom. I chanced this to normal mode again (only to this I have atm).

So I found 2 bugs anymore:

1. the green Reaper (Reaper Bull?) has as Research text ####. Evtl. a normal Research without Infotext or a Bug because its Autoresearch.

2. No AP Shell researchable: Sebillian Autopsie -> Alien Materials for new Vehicles/Armors etc. (forgot the Name) -> Alien Balistic Weapons researched. But there is no AP Shell reaserch. Evtl. I have not researched all yet.

I need Alien balistic Tech for that. :confused: I thougt if you reaserched the weapons the Tech is autoresearching or have to come in research screen. But nothing there atm.

I will play today evening a litte bit more, maybe I oversaw something to get beter balistic Weapons.

But positive Things I found too.

The Idea to make a cheap torpedo carrier is very impressive as well as the upgraded Scout Vehicle. I build one and transfer it to Main Base because I build a second as producing Base and the first one will be a Reaserch and Soldier Base with 2 Transports and 2 Groups of Soldiers. So I get my Baracks full. :D

Edited by Alienkiller

But why is it (the green Reaper Bull) in the normal research list if it should be autoresearch. :confused:

If I can I make a picture when I´m back home and play today. Hope there is an integreatet key in the Game to make one for my both questions.

@drages: You were by the dentist today. Yea I don´t like that too, so I only make the normal checks every 1/2 year and the tooth cleaning. Only if its emergency I go there.

Edited by Alienkiller

I blame dentists for all bugs in x division. . My mouth Fucked up again..

1. Problem is easy but 2. Problem is important. It's hard to fix something with tooth pain.. with that pain I can't even test the fix properly.

I will look for it today. Maybe it needs a restart but not sure. I will start ver. 0.98 too.

I am planning new drone variations for Andron pets. Any creative idea?

By the way we had a practice of making experimental builds which we then released in public for testing purposes.We did this whenever new XCE version was released or new game update and if everything was alright we would pushed it to stable release.So you might want to consider this approach with XCE 0.32 experimental.Advantage of this is that you will know conflicts in front and have them resolved before stable version of XCE is released and this way you can help illunak,not to mention benefits:

By Illunak

X:CE 0.32 should contain all Xenonauts 1.5x fixes and new features.

By the way we had a practice of making experimental builds which we then released in public for testing purposes.We did this whenever new XCE version was released or new game update and if everything was alright we would pushed it to stable release.So you might want to consider this approach with XCE 0.32 experimental.Advantage of this is that you will know conflicts in front and have them resolved before stable version of XCE is released and this way you can help illunak,not to mention benefits:

By Illunak

I am waiting 0.32 stable. I am hands full with this mod and i try to finish it for steam workshop launch.. I dont have time eve to test my own mod :)

If I make mini compatibility patch for myself I can send you copy if you are interested.Anyway regarding workshop I think that size of mod is going to be a problem.So you might want to consider and algorithm for compressing png files.Oh and unless something changed steam workshop has nasty policy where it doesn't allow other mods to be merged in original (meaning third-party mods that are included in original mod).