[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

No.. dont install it via mod installer.. u should manuel install as the first page says..

- USE MANUEL INSTALL. Extract the file to /assets/mods/ then activate at modding tool.. (DELETE the old xdivision directory at mods.)

then make same for 097.1 update and extract hotfix into the xidivision folder in mods..

only "activate" at mod tools...

Okay, I've done as you've suggested, up until deleting stuff, which folder do I delete? The XDivision folder or XDivision097 folder?

Man...

1.Go to assets/mods..

2.You will see there all mods.. if u got anything named xdivision, delete it..

3.Extract 0.97 (1.3 gb) in the assets/mods.. so u will have a xdivision folder there..

4.Extract 0.97.1 in the assets/mods too, overwrite everything..

5.Extract 0.97.1 hotfix 2 in the assets/mods/xdivision and overwrite everything..

6. Check the modding tools and activate xdivision, check its 0.97.1 version..

7.Begin..

I have followed your instructions, both of your instructions as said and I am getting the exact same problem. What I have done is thus:

1) Extracted the XDivision folder from the XDivision097.zip file, moved it to the Mods folder in the Assets Folder (D:\Games Folder\Steam\SteamApps\common\Xenonauts\assets\mods\).

2) I have extracted and pasted the last two updates into the XDivision folder in order.

3) I start up the launcher and select mods, select XDivision, click back, I then start the game. After a few seconds I see the ordinary menu screen of the three guys.

Blue Balls. You need to check your grammar. I guess you wrote this in a rush?

"I can't say I wasn't surprised these ... manual labourers was showing such initiative in pushing the boundaries of applied science, however I quickly realized I had to take the project under my own wings should we hope too see any progress soon. "

The second half of this sentence makes no sense. "Can't say I wasn't surprised" double negative. "manual labourers was" should be plural " manual labourers were".

Should read:

"I can't say I was surprised when these.... manual laboures were showing such initiative.... if we are to have a hope of seeing any progress soon."

"Some of the improvements I were able to copy."

Singular "I was" not plural "I were."

Should read:

"I was able to copy some of the improvements as soon as I learned of them (comma) like how to....."

Missing comma:

"Other changes proved more complex (comma) such as how to replicate the intricate nano-pattern that seemed to direct the bullet momentum with much greater force."

"Eventually my resourcefullness got the better of the alien design when i I managed to convert a laser designed to make the new CD format into replicating the pattern."

Spelling "resourcefullness" resourcefulness. Also the sentence is grammatically poor.

Should read more like this:

"My natural resourcefulness eventually got the better of the alien design, as I managed to convert laser CD technology into replicating their patterns."

Missing comma:

"Of course (comma) much of the new weapons improved ability comes from the alenium compound used in constructing the various parts. I can't take all the credit -only most of it."

That's all. ;)

If you are going to help Drages then I suggest you pay more attention to gramma and sentence structure.

Yes I wrote it quite late and I guess the quick reply tool isn't the best for writing longer pieces.

Is this all correct?

---------------------

-Next generation ballistic Weaponry-

Commander after sending two of the captured alien ballistical weapons to the workshop three of your engineers approached me with a plan to implement some of the alien craftmanship in our own weapon design. I quickly realized I had to take the project under my own wings should we hope too see any progress soon.

Indeed the alien design housed many hidden secrets: rather than a fundamentally different design the alien weapons are perfected and meticulously crafted to the nanomillimeter all to squeeze out as much stopping power as possible. I was able to copy some of the improvements as soon as I learned of them, like how to groove the barrel more effeciently or how to better direct the energy of the bullets thrust. Other changes proved more complex, such as how to replicate the intricate nano-pattern that seemed to direct the bullet momentum with much greater force. My natural resourcefulness eventually got the better of the alien design, as I managed to convert laser CD technology into replicating their patterns. Of course, much of the new weapons improved ability comes from the alenium compound used in constructing the various parts. I can't take all the credit -only most of it.

To smoothen the transition I've designed them to use the standard ammunition for their respective weapon type. These new weapons should prove valuable in destroying alien armor plating after repeated hits, they will also increase the damage significantly. I would recommend that you make it a priority to equip your soldiers with these new armaments. I'm sure the soldiers will be fittingly impressed just make sure to explain the work that went into them.

-End-

To be fair, english is my second language so these errors might be prone to happen. If there is a native speaker that could do it instead of me then perhaps that would be better

Edited by BlueBalls

Thanks Reptile121, thats it. Great Idea.

Because we have an Armor left (the false motive for the Jackal Armor in the Mod) so we can use it for upgrading normal Jackal and Anti-Grenade as well as after reaserching the first Gas-Grenade we can use it as testversion for gas resistents. The Upgrade is not much because it is an implemention of all 3 components.

I have met the first Reapers (the green ones) yesterday in the Scout. They were only 2 or 3 the others were normal Sebillians. Sebillians were no Prob, but the Reapers were very funny. :D

If you don´t have modified Balistic Weapons or first Engery Weapons like me its fun to fight these guys. Sniper´s, SMG´s, Rifleman´s with Auto-Shoot, Shotgunners and the Flammer as well as the Hunter (Rocket Launcher) were bussy to kill them.

But that´s what I like. It´s not easy to catch them and it´s not easy to defend the World. They are better then we are and on the beginning to End Mid Game. That must be the Certainty for Humanity so we have to research and fight as good as we can.

Armorquestion for combined Jackal and Fox Armor is answerd. So I think my suggestion I said is a good Solution:

The Armorpicture of the remaining plating we could use as an upgrade for the Jackal and the anti-Bombarmor like in XNT. After researching the Flamme-, Ballastic- and one more Shooting Weapon from the Aliens at the beginning you have at reaserach screen before the newest Armors are avilible.

If I read it correctly Drages is thinking about that.

Edited by Alienkiller

I put new reapers to annoy when other sebilians attack..

To be honest I still need balancing the new melee threats as stats, numbers and weapons against them.

I am thinking to add blue aliens to androns.. for now I only gave them much more drones. Maybe I give them more drone types..

The Ai is important too. I want more suicidal creatures but tactical dragons ai make them more stealth and intelligent. . I need to go for serious testing to figure out ai elements.

All my testers are at beginning of game. I want to see ppl try to take command rooms at big ufos defended with queen or empress and her guards..

BlueBalls, your English is very good, never would have guessed it was your second language. :).

The latest one is fine. Sorry I was a little harsh.

No you're right I can't guarantee my entries will be completely correct and I sometimes fail to spot an awkward sentence. I could write more text but I at least want you or someone else to control-read them and give feedback before I send them to drages.

Blue that I would suggest too, because its good teamwork. So we get a Xenopediewriter to the Mod.

I think you and Bala should work together like you suggestet. You (Blue) write the Texts and Bala is Control-Reading them and make corrections in Gramar etc. from the Text.

I remember, that Drages has one Help in Xenopidieworking from beginning but I forgot the name.

But the more writer the Xenopedia has it and the Mod gets much better. If I could I would write Xenopediaentries too, but my English is worth so it´s only good for the Forum.

Edited by Alienkiller

heavy fighter datacore seems to not be droped only the first one :)

and the XNT invisible xenomorph bug stills here, i got one in alien outpost CG. (it just turned invisible after entering the non visual square near it. (was a doggy one i think)

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613083103267539/B3012C26644E3B2F44626A9A12CA1E5DE19AFA1E/

after shoting at him he became visible again.

Edited by asierus24