[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

The first downloads were on Mediafire. But there must be a Problem there. I tried to download as I said several times and it didn´t open the Website or if opens the Download crashed. So I asked Drages to make a new link as alternative. He reuploaded then the Patch on Media and the download works perfect.

No more waiting 3 Houres or longer as well as downloadcrashes. :) Yea!

I played with the new Patch and it is Savecompatible. I´m on the small UFO´s at the moment and reaserching the Alien Ballistic Weapons now. Hope to get better weapons after that reaserch after some Standard Researches and Alien Flame Weapons.

The new Equipment to produce for the Fighters are pretty cool (the first new Weapons after Standard Research). Thanks a lot for that.

Btw. I solved the Problem with the Jackal Armor. I turned out the Picture with the Orignal and than it going with the Xenopädie.

The Armorpicture of the remaining plating we could use as an upgrade for the Jackal and the anti-Bombarmor like in XNT after researching the Flamme-, Ballastic- and one more Shooting Weapon from the Aliens at the beginning you have at reaserach screen before the newest Armors are avilible.

What do you mean to that Idea?

Edited by Alienkiller

I did. I installed the large 1.3GB file and then pasted the copied the smaller file's update into the XDivision folder, over-writing the ones in that folder.

Can u check the file size of the entire xdivision folder in your mod directory? It should be about 1600 mb. And at mod tools what is xdivision version?

@ alien

Nice to hear that. I will look for your idea.

-------

As the mod is nearly complete as material, I think I will go for tooltips by myself. Slowly without stress..

I want to add some more flame weapons too. Like alien ones to fight against melee enemies.. I will edit flamethrower too for its strange behavior.

Btw, with 0.97.1 the handcannon seems to have been removed? Now that I was getting fond of it :)...

Will it come later after some research done?

Hand cannon was a cool special weapon which should come end of the basic tech.. it was open from beginning for testing reasons.. I always forgot to close after final tests and upload :)..

------------------------------------

HOTFIX -1- for 0.97.1 is ready to play

Its save friendly.

More flaming bullets, more dead xenomorphs, less xeno per UFO..

-Next generation ballistic Weaponry-

Commander after sending two of the captured alien ballistical weapons to the workshop three of your engineers approached me with a plan to implement some of the alien craftmanship in our own weapon design. I can't say I wasn't surprised these ... manual labourers was showing such initiative in pushing the boundaries of applied science, however I quickly realized I had to take the project under my own wings should we hope too see any progress soon.

Indeed the alien design housed many hidden secrets: rather than a fundamentally different design the alien weapons are perfected and meticulously crafted to the nanomillimeter all to squeeze out as much stopping power as possible. Some of the improvements I were able to copy as soon as I learned of them like how to groove the barrel more effeciently or how to better direct the energy of the bullets thrust. Other changes proved more complex such as how to replicate the intricate nano-pattern that seemed to direct the bullet momentum with much greater force. Eventually my resourcefullness got the better of the alien design when i I managed to convert a laser designed to make the new CD format into replicating the pattern. Of course much of the new weapons improved ability comes from the alenium compound used in constructing the various parts. I can't take all the credit -only most of it.

To smoothen the transition I've designed them to use the standard ammunition for their respective weapon type. These new weapons should prove valuable in destroying alien armor plating after repeated hits, they will also increase the damage significantly. I would recommend that you make it a priority to equip your soldiers with these new armaments. I'm sure the soldiers will be fittingly impressed just make sure to explain the work that went into them.

-End-

Blue Balls. You need to check your grammar. I guess you wrote this in a rush?

"I can't say I wasn't surprised these ... manual labourers was showing such initiative in pushing the boundaries of applied science, however I quickly realized I had to take the project under my own wings should we hope too see any progress soon. "

The second half of this sentence makes no sense. "Can't say I wasn't surprised" double negative. "manual labourers was" should be plural " manual labourers were".

Should read:

"I can't say I was surprised when these.... manual laboures were showing such initiative.... if we are to have a hope of seeing any progress soon."

"Some of the improvements I were able to copy."

Singular "I was" not plural "I were."

Should read:

"I was able to copy some of the improvements as soon as I learned of them (comma) like how to....."

Missing comma:

"Other changes proved more complex (comma) such as how to replicate the intricate nano-pattern that seemed to direct the bullet momentum with much greater force."

"Eventually my resourcefullness got the better of the alien design when i I managed to convert a laser designed to make the new CD format into replicating the pattern."

Spelling "resourcefullness" resourcefulness. Also the sentence is grammatically poor.

Should read more like this:

"My natural resourcefulness eventually got the better of the alien design, as I managed to convert laser CD technology into replicating their patterns."

Missing comma:

"Of course (comma) much of the new weapons improved ability comes from the alenium compound used in constructing the various parts. I can't take all the credit -only most of it."

That's all. ;)

If you are going to help Drages then I suggest you pay more attention to gramma and sentence structure.

Edited by Balabhadradas

Hand cannon was a cool special weapon which should come end of the basic tech.. it was open from beginning for testing reasons.. I always forgot to close after final tests and upload :)..

------------------------------------

HOTFIX -1- for 0.97.1 is ready to play

Its save friendly.

More flaming bullets, more dead xenomorphs, less xeno per UFO..

Awesome

PS: F-24 Asierus! lol :D

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the great effort! I love this mod :)

I was playing with 0.97-fix1 (not 0.97.1 yet) and found some issues (or feature?).

- When I produce plasma missile launcher for my craft it does not appear in the store room and I'm not able to select them for marauders or BICs either.

- When I manufacture an advanced stun grenade, something else (maybe adv. smoke?) is produced

- Something is fishy with the extreme grenades too. It seems that there is only a smoke grenade I can produce.

- In some cases (can't remember which) new things are sent to the research division, but only "####" appears on the research screen.

If you want I can hunt for some more bugs :)

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the great effort! I love this mod :)

I was playing with 0.97-fix1 (not 0.97.1 yet) and found some issues (or feature?).

- When I produce plasma missile launcher for my craft it does not appear in the store room and I'm not able to select them for marauders or BICs either.

- When I manufacture an advanced stun grenade, something else (maybe adv. smoke?) is produced

- Something is fishy with the extreme grenades too. It seems that there is only a smoke grenade I can produce.

- In some cases (can't remember which) new things are sent to the research division, but only "####" appears on the research screen.

If you want I can hunt for some more bugs :)

welcome kubi.

Thx for bug reports. Bug hunters are my best friends!! Please upload 0.97.1 and its hotfix and continue bug hunting!

I am checking your points right now..

i have 3already! xD

i encountered a bug with last hotfix applied (dunno if happens before it) if you build a plamsa missile launcher for planes you get a alenium missile launcher instead.

"Plamsa" means "alenium" in ceasan language. :)

HOTFIX 2 is up for all grenade throwers and plamsa launchers!!!

I saw the same then I have had some alenium missile launchers, so maybe some more has been created instead of the plasma ones.

I run the community edition 0.31HF1.

So right after the first mission against some sebillians and reapers I saw some interesting stuff...

<<<At end of the mission>>>

Sent to research division:

- alien power source

- scout data core

- alien alloys

- reaper bull corpse

- sebillian guard corpse

- sebillian non combatant corpse

- alien blood pistol

- alien blood rifle

- alien grenade

- alien flamer rifle

- alien matergy assault

- alien matergy pistol

- alien matergy rifle

<<<Right after the mission "Research Completed" dialog>>>

New project available:

- reaper bull analysis

- alien grenade

- alenium

- alien alloys

<<<So I went to research screen>>>

// + means selectable

// - means grey, not selectable

+ alien invasion (ongoing)

+ reaper bull analysis

- sebillian autopsy

- sebillian non-combatant analysis

- ####

- ####

+ alien grenade

- ####

- ####

- ####

- #### (as many as X-Division technologies?)

+ alenium

- scout datacore

<<<Later when research division is ready>>>

+ sebillian autopsy

+ sebillian non-combatant

- NOTHING 1 (just black window) (**edit1)

- NOTHING 2

- NOTHING 3

- NOTHING 4

- NOTHING 5

- NOTHING 6 (Just as many as ####s above)

+ scout UFO

+ research mission

+ scout mission

Actually is is not always like this. Sometimes I can see some research result on blood weapons or other X-Division addons. I'm not sure if those are research division's results or my scientists'.

**edit1

Ok, it seems that there are no xenopedia entries yet for some of the items. Might not be a big issue until the actual research tree is correctly set.

Edited by kubi

Got some :)

manufactures.xml

ManTech.AdvSmoke StockItem( "weapon.grenade.advsmoke" );

ManTech.AdvStun StockItem( "weapon.grenade.advsmoke" );

ManTech.ExSmoke StockItem( "weapon.grenade.exsmoke" );

ManTech.ExStun StockItem( "weapon.grenade.exsmoke" );

ManTech.PLASMAMISSILE StockItem( "AV.ALENIUMMISSILE" );

i repaired them at hotfix 2, kubi..

The #### u saw there are the automatic researches. Alien weapons, core, autopsies...

The black ufopedias are single weapons, alien blabla pistol, nextgen rifle.. you see them together as "Nextgen Weapons" ," Alien Advanced labla Weapons".. so you dont miss anything..