[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

For some reason, it seems just about everything about this mod is bugged.

Constantly seeing #### research that come and go. I've tried installing game 5 times with 0.31/0.31HF1 and these are still there right from game start. Eventually, I've decided to give the game a try and they seem to be popping in and out from time to time.

Ghost-research techs - you see them grayed-out from time to time, then they are gone when all researchable techs are completed.

2 months into the game, have Alien Interrogation/Biology/Invasion researched along with stunning weapons - captured 5-10 live aliens - all are executed, because Alien Interrogation Room is not available for construction. Found 2 type of aliens - caesian and sebillian and there is even a caesian analysis research completed.

Playing on 3rd difficulty and the game seems too easy, steamrolling the maps.

Sniper weapons are as bad as they have always been, no real reason to use snipers, as a normal rifles use less TUs, burst and have higher hit chance - I've never really understood why sniper rifles suck so much in Xenonauts, as you can't even hit stuff half a screen away with a sniper.

For some reason, it seems just about everything about this mod is bugged.

Constantly seeing #### research that come and go. I've tried installing game 5 times with 0.31/0.31HF1 and these are still there right from game start. Eventually, I've decided to give the game a try and they seem to be popping in and out from time to time.

Ghost-research techs - you see them grayed-out from time to time, then they are gone when all researchable techs are completed.

2 months into the game, have Alien Interrogation/Biology/Invasion researched along with stunning weapons - captured 5-10 live aliens - all are executed, because Alien Interrogation Room is not available for construction. Found 2 type of aliens - caesian and sebillian and there is even a caesian analysis research completed.

Playing on 3rd difficulty and the game seems too easy, steamrolling the maps.

Sniper weapons are as bad as they have always been, no real reason to use snipers, as a normal rifles use less TUs, burst and have higher hit chance - I've never really understood why sniper rifles suck so much in Xenonauts, as you can't even hit stuff half a screen away with a sniper.

If u see ####, then there is something wrong at install..and its messed up.. because aliens would kick your ass if it was working :) i think u dont use steam isnt it?

Hotfix-6 is up for foxtrod and maruader bug!

Dont forget that game is much slower then vanilla.. so dont panic if u dont get anything earlier.. 3 F-17 will be ok for scouts and lightscouts.. so a foxtrod or very cool B17-X bomber plane would be not neccecary so early.. All the items that planes and air weapon needs are droping from UFOs.. you need to attack to grounded ufos as much as u can.. sometimes u dont get scout or an alien race so earlier, its about luck and dont worry, as i said there is time enough.. i hope at least :P

Well. I managed to get the Marauder before I could produce parts to make the Foxtrot. The Marauder doesn't need parts to build' date=' so that's nice.

EDIT: Actually, i've found a problem. Fighting a base of androns and a few hover scouts. The Androns haven't fired a single shot, they only walk away. The hover drones attack, though.[/quote']

Hmmm i need a save game for this to check.. any other player who confirm this? Because i know some ppl finished this mods earlier versions without this kind of error, and nothing changed about them at later mods..

Here's the save. The save is in the middle of the base attack mission, so i'm not sure if that'll change anything.

Another thing to note, even though i've been taking down, raiding and #panzerschreking landing cruisers and corvettes, I still haven't been able to research passed ballistics.

Not too bad, i've been doing fine with the default guns.

These Androns be borked.sav

is strange because the only explanation for that could be a missing entrie for the flamer spectre in the units folder, but i searched manually in both hotfix 5 and 6..and everything on those files looks okey for every armor from basic up to sentinel..also in the game all armors appears ok..so im not sure what's causing his/her problem :/.

I've played the vanilla 1.5 game though and am now looking for a mod that changes things up a bit for a second playthough. XNT 6 and this look like real good candidates but I'm a bit fuzzy as to what the differences are at this stage considering this is build on it. Especially regarding difficulty and how far in development & balancing this mod is.

I did read it, but I am not sure if it details XNT6 changes as well as X-Div changes... it's not clear to me. Sorry for the confusion.

All the things which X-Div has, is written there.. X-Div is next version of XNT.6 but they are different.. I dont know what i can say more if that first page is not enought to u.. u can check XNT 6.0 first page too..

"torpedo weapons" seem to have a very low drop rate. In my new campaign, after scavenging 19 crashed ufos (2 of them medium sized) and 2 landed ones, I got 2 of those "torpedo weapons". I would be able to build a foxtrot in mid-november...Foxtrot require 2 of them, B-17 four of them...is that the intended drop rate?

From my humble point of view, aliens keep having a steroid-biased grenade throw range. In my previous campaign (abandoned with some frustration :)), assaulting bases brought 2 to 3 dudes from behind a door throwing deadly grenades: even my best geared platoon couldn't resist 2 or three grenade explosions causing 150-170 damage points. And that considering I choose my recruits by their courage and reflexes.

I just wonder if, giving the purposed established balance after hotfix 8, I'll find similar situations in late game...

Anyway, cheers for all the new changes in the research tree.

Scouts drop 1 as I know. So u downed only light scouts? Grenades damage is much more lower now.

I will check the drops but later.

After writing my post, I was attacking a downed scout. A sebillian officer wiped 3 to four soldiers doing 114-124 damage each with a single grenade from a 15 square distance (all of them with jackel armour, the only I have at the moment). Playing at easy level of difficulty

i think its a bug : i researched the b1 Bomber but i cant build it ( it doesn't show on build list ) maybe i miss some requirements?

I have researched the B-17 and it appears in the workshop list. Problem are the 4 torpedo weapons