[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

With c4s.. which heavy explosives do u have? Alenium? Plasma?

I only use plasma grenades, not heavy explosives or C4 at all. Takes too much space, too heavy and same thing can be done with 2-4 normal grenades.

I am, however, manufacturing heavy plasma explosives a lot, because I can sell them for more money profit. They're really good for that purpose. Cost: 20000$ + some alenium and alien alloy. Profit: 30000$. If I sold the alenium/alloy alone, I would only get 2500$, but by investing time to make the explosives, I get 7500$ more money. Good deal.

But you will need allien alloy and alenium at producing enriched ones.. and they are very important for high and ultimate tech tier special weapons..

True, but I modded my game to be less frustrating and have an abundance of alloys and alenium, so I get a lot of both each time I complete a UFO. Currently I have about 2000 alloys and 300 alenium collected so far.

If I didn't have this, I wouldn't use the new content or experiment freely because its too expensive without this change.

True, but I modded my game to be less frustrating and have an abundance of alloys and alenium, so I get a lot of both each time I complete a UFO. Currently I have about 2000 alloys and 300 alenium collected so far.

If I didn't have this, I wouldn't use the new content or experiment freely because its too expensive without this change.

Hmm its not so good.. i would like to see the need of aa and alenium.. i know they are expensive, but so it would be a challange.. nevermind we can care it later.. what is your best weapon now? as special?

Drages, I have drafts of many of the entries (eg. describing SPEAR, ion, pulse, Neutron), but I haven't edited them for consistency. I'll be making a tree of the Research Tree to organize things out.

oky nuclear.. we dont have any hurry.. i am erranging geophere..

Hmm its not so good.. i would like to see the need of aa and alenium.. i know they are expensive, but so it would be a challange.. nevermind we can care it later.. what is your best weapon now? as special?

Being low on money is still a challenge, so I'm not steamrolling the game. :)

I recently unlocked the wave rifle and made two of them. They were pretty powerful, but I don't have more money to make more. My favorite weapon is SPEAR submachine gun + shield.

Also, I discovered that chemical injector is effective against andron. I thought robots are immune to poison and chemicals completely.

Dont go hard on it.. the research tree isnt complated yet..

I guess before I go finish the tree, the weapon orders have to be decided. I have a suspicion that some of the weapon tiers should be pushed forwards or backwards.

edit: goddammit there's a character limit on the allowed size of titles. Why is was that programmed. WHYYYYYY

Edited by NuclearStudent

UPDATE:

-3 Heavy torpedo carrier airplane coded-finished.

-Now only this torpedo carriers will carry heavy missiles.. They need hell of a materials..

-Vanilla planes now are only carry cannons and missiles.

-Missile and torpedos now got 2-3 ammo but their damage lower ofcourse..

-UFO's will drop tons of things.. Beams, torpedoes, computers, systems, engines.. You will need them all to manufacture planes, or can sell them. New torpedo carriers needs tons of them..

-There will be some new weapons for all airplanes.. like:

end_zps272afeb5.png

I tried new planes against enemies.. If u like air battles, now you got at least 2 different purpose planes and u need to defend your bombers.. Still cant win against a dreadought so easily.. its realy end game ufo..

I am still thinking what to do with fury..

[ATTACH]6022[/ATTACH]

A Window-based tech tree-does not include the latest bomber aircraft. To use, go to the folder of the tech you want to look up the perquisites of and click on "techtreeviewer.bat."

Wow its something different... i didnt see something like before :)

UPDATE:

-2 Missile - 1 Torpedo added, singularity torpedo now at heavy weapons, enriched hydrogen torpedo became super weapon..

-Big planes look cool..

-I am planning to add new alien fighter but i dont know "ufo adding" and those numbers..

Edited by drages

UPDATE:

-2 Missile - 1 Torpedo added, singularity torpedo now at heavy weapons, enriched hydrogen torpedo became super weapon..

-Big planes look cool..

-I am planning to add new alien fighter but i dont know "ufo adding" and those numbers..

New SS:

2015_01_03_00002.jpg 2015_01_03_00003.jpg 2015_01_03_00004.jpg 2015_01_03_00005.jpg 2015_01_03_00006.jpg 2015_01_03_00009.jpg

Yes we are all ready for this!!! But when? But when?:cool:

I've never used the air combat game before, always used the autoresolve instead.

Is it fun? Is it hard?

For what I've seen it looks intimidating and complicated.

Autoresolve can be inaccurate sometimes, but if you want to get right into the GC Action it's useful.

In my honest opinion; Vanilla Air Combat is kinda boring/lame and it's not uncommon to find tactics that work perfectly against an alien ship 100% of the time. Hence why we've got so many mods that try to break the late-game Air Superiority the player commonly has.

In Vanilla it's crazy-easy to win against alien battleships with a single Marauder (provided you figured out the tactic to easily killing them).

Autoresolve can be inaccurate sometimes, but if you want to get right into the GC Action it's useful.

In my honest opinion; Vanilla Air Combat is kinda boring/lame and it's not uncommon to find tactics that work perfectly against an alien ship 100% of the time. Hence why we've got so many mods that try to break the late-game Air Superiority the player commonly has.

In Vanilla it's crazy-easy to win against alien battleships with a single Marauder (provided you figured out the tactic to easily killing them).

Yes because that little maruader got 2 torpedo.. now it doesnt :).. new geosphere fights will never be the same again.. maybe easier then before, maybe impossible.. i realy dont know..

I finished it.. just need to put some notes to inform players about the game system.. i am realy tired and start to get bored.. it was a great timing for me..

Yes because that little maruader got 2 torpedo.. now it doesnt :).. new geosphere fights will never be the same again.. maybe easier then before, maybe impossible.. i realy dont know..

I finished it.. just need to put some notes to inform players about the game system.. i am realy tired and start to get bored.. it was a great timing for me..

Whelp, you'd better get some slep. Cuz Slep is good. :3