[9.2] Ground combat Double weight weapons

yep the weight of 2 handed weapons is still double after every misson. It is cleared on game load though, and cleared if you change anything in inventory but if you go from one mission to base then to next mission you start with a 2 handed weapon in each hand or something and have reduced ap.

• 4 weeks later...

This is still happening to me in 9.31. Additionally: I have just noticed it does not matter if the chinook actually makes it to combat. My very first attempt at a ground combat was a landed ufo. He took off and escaped to space before my chinook arrived. Then I shot one down, sent in my troops and: double weight weapons.

This is still happening to me in 9.31. Additionally: I have just noticed it does not matter if the chinook actually makes it to combat. My very first attempt at a ground combat was a landed ufo. He took off and escaped to space before my chinook arrived. Then I shot one down, sent in my troops and: double weight weapons.

Indeed.

I knew about the previous bug for weight doubling (oddly, doesn't apply to pistols though) and stumbled into the extra caveat about an hour ago of it doubling the weight of rifles, snipers and machineguns if the Chinook is launched.

hellstormer could the reason you notice it on the heavy weapons be because they make your soldier go over their encumbered limit? If you look at the rifle and shotgun you will probably notice they are doubeling as well, but without impact the soldiers AP.

Pistols wont double since they are one handed weapon and this problem seems to only be with the 2handed ones.

i got this one too with screenshots...

a soldier with rocket launcher and some rockets weren't able to move at all... checking him when i returned from mission he had -17 ap.... no wonder he couldn't move he must have been lying on his back like a turtle