( 1.07 - 1.09) completely stable Xenophobia version of AND_GREAT.

AND_GREAT

would you be willing to let a community member re-host the English version on Mediafire or another site?

I would not have wanted to assembly was posted somewhere else . The advantage with torrents that the more people have downloaded and started to hand the higher the download speed will be others. File hosting service can be removed through time, low speed, the torrent if there is at least one seeder link will work.

register at http://nnportal.org you must only once, the following patches will download with no problem.

Any chance of hash for the exe files so we can compare the torrent one to original? Not saying there is anything wrong with it but just to be safe.

hash original file

CRC32: D3AC2EE9

MD5: B30CB082FC9FBAAB2B8EE8980F4751B3

SHA-1: C906209BD0A965F91119FF0F1037BA7971F7110D

Edited by AND_GREAT

Hey and_great, Mod has been fun to play so far, a few crashes, usually when dropping shields or picking them up. My main issue I am having is in the manufacturing/gear loadout screen, most of the weapons show no stats as to what their ranges dmg and ammo amounts are so its hard to tell what weapon is better then another as well as what is the right tool for the job. im gonna see if there is a way I can pull the stats from the game files in the meantime so I dont have to manufacture blind.

Hey and_great, Mod has been fun to play so far, a few crashes, usually when dropping shields or picking them up. My main issue I am having is in the manufacturing/gear loadout screen, most of the weapons show no stats as to what their ranges dmg and ammo amounts are so its hard to tell what weapon is better then another as well as what is the right tool for the job. im gonna see if there is a way I can pull the stats from the game files in the meantime so I dont have to manufacture blind.

You can check them at weapon_GD.xml. just open it with excel or notepad++.. find the weapon and u will get what u need..

weapons show no stats as to what their ranges dmg and ammo amounts are so its hard to tell what weapon is better then another as well as what is the right tool for the job. im gonna see if there is a way I can pull the stats from the game files in the meantime so I dont have to manufacture blind.

Hello, Apollo

Be patient, the tactical and technical characteristics of the weapons available only in Russian version, will be gradually added in the English version. You can see technical characteristics of the weapons pivot table in the Tech tree mod Xenophobia.jpg

New version Tech tree mod Xenophobia.jpg 7.10.14

Fully translated summary table the tactical and technical characteristics of the weapons.

I think that credits are not clear. Lot of stuff that you list in the content are made by my and all the modders that cooperate with me.

Try to be clear giving proper credit of all the features, EX "New AI" ... made by ?

Gl

First, I list what is available in this assembly, then wrote List of used resources

Added in the fourth paragraph

AI made by team XNT.

Your mod is present in the list

List of used resources when creating an assembly

Edited by AND_GREAT

Thank you! :)

We not only do the AI, we made lot of stuff. You can check the complete logfile. Elements like aircrafts, weapons, arts, sounds... etc

I know not in the least undiminished importance of your assets in the assembly of mods Xenophobia. That's why I didn't uploaded the English version is almost 3 months on the forum goldhawkinteractive.com. Only after your permission posted officially my version Xenophobia.

Just out of curiosity, is this mod supposed to make you lose a lot of your starting troops in the first few UFO's? I don't know if it's just me, but I've found almost every single starting weapon is unable to kill anything over a Caesan. The only way I've found myself able to survive is by using masses of snipers and rockets. Don't get me wrong, I love this mod, I'm just finding it very hard to survive (Playing on normal btw)

Just out of curiosity, is this mod supposed to make you lose a lot of your starting troops in the first few UFO's? I don't know if it's just me, but I've found almost every single starting weapon is unable to kill anything over a Caesan. The only way I've found myself able to survive is by using masses of snipers and rockets. Don't get me wrong, I love this mod, I'm just finding it very hard to survive (Playing on normal btw)

Someone like, for me, too easy, don't believe look at my video. Compared with clean Xenophobia Mod from Slayerjerman and XNT v5.31 this version is very easier and divided by Era. New types of aliens with weak armor. Vortex grenade launchers weakened cause damage and stunning loses. In my version you will no longer see Delta or Omega in the month of September, October and much more making the game easier.

Edited by AND_GREAT

Well, I watched some of your videos, but they're all in the mid-end game. I don't mean to say that you made the game too hard or unfun, actually it's the exact opposite. I do rather enjoy this mod, I'm just finding myself wondering if I'm doing something wrong in the very beginning. Are the standard non-combatant aliens supposed to be able to withstand several rounds from a sniper rifle? And are Xenomorphs supposed to spawn in the first UFOs that get shot down? I may have installed something wrong and things may not be working as intended.

Are the standard non-combatant aliens supposed to be able to withstand several rounds from a sniper rifle?

sniper rifles are balanced so that one shot from a sniper rifle of the second era, was killed with a single shot secondary enemy of the second era

After a lot of hour play: For me the perfect mod! Not to easy and not too heavy. Well balanced. And no crashes or Freezes! Thank you very much!

You are welcome

Also, I don't know why, but I've been getting a lot of crashes when I use C4. Is there any particular reason for that associated with this mod, or is it just a game issue?

You must install-C4 throwing on one Tile. Never put to the ground through the equipment of a soldier, because of a problem in the original error, put on the ground bring to crash the game on the desktop

Edited by AND_GREAT

I don't know why but after i've built a second hunter scout car i keep crashing if i go to the garage screen no matter what if the second one is in the main base or another one .

EDIT : nvm building a vehicle rocket launcher seems to solve the problem ... derp

Edited by agemman

Xenophobia

v 2.3.0 (12.11.14)

assembly of 22 mods Xenophobia to game Xenonauts.

completely stable Xenophobia version of AND_GREAT.

English version

Russian version

Change Logs

v2.3.0 (12.11.14) (only Instal v2.2.0)

Sorry for my English, it's not native for me.

Only for the English version, added a description of the tactical and technical characteristics of the weapons 41 soldier equipment Pistol, sniper rifle, The standard machine guns, Heavy machine guns, Microguns, Personal Defense Turret.

1. Added in article xenopedia the likelihood of AIR DEFENSE for ships and aliens.

2. Changed the TTC - Personal Defense Turret. This kind of weapons should be used only in a standard uniform.

3. fixed a bug in which officers Caesan, elite Harridan, elite Wraith was not in the hands of weapons.

4. Changed the scale of stats on your gear soldier.

5. fixed the no sound of reloading the Ultra Heavy sniper rifle.

6. Redid all the weapons in the fashion of the Reload option TU cost, now they are:

Pistol - 10

submachine gun - 25

carabiner - 20

rifle - 30

sniper rifle - 20

machine gun - 35

heavy machine gun - 35

Microguns - 50-70

7. Fixed errors when using Singular cannon.

8. Change the Ammo Capacity for sniper rifles:

Plasma rifle - 10

KasTek sniper rifle - 7

Ultra Heavy sniper rifle - 7

MAGsniper rifle - 12

9. Added files to display correctly if you use Alien Assault Plasma and Alien Annihilation Phaser aliens from the standard uniform.

10. Fixed black screen after auto research Heavy drone.

11. Completely Redid the opening technology of hypersonic X-120 interceptor (Fury)

12. Removed from Mod after turning a Reaper in zombies. As it turns out, the Reaper attack shit completely ignores armor, shields. is 1 punch-1 zombie, so there should be, it's not a magic game of armor and shields must block damage, here are screenshots of the test.

Completely blocked the passage to the Reaper by the roaches.

http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1411/e8/4dd3f594010d.jpg

A sad result

http://i020.radikal.ru/1411/91/cbf98d7a4d33.jpg

13. remove the earlier emergence of the Viper and the alien ships Gargol Light Scout and Scout.

14. fixed the invisibility of doors at the Battleships.

15. fixed a bug in which heavy drones to shoot just 1 times per mission, reduced the radius of the Suppression of their weapons.

16. Very much raised the shotguns Mitigation. Now the most lethal weapons, shotguns over close range in fashion after the flamethrowers.

17. Fixed lack of flight animation using KasTek, SoreTek submachine gun and the Sentinel with all boards. Unfortunately, because of the lack of animation soldier with the roaches in flight, shields will disappear by the time spent in the air, blocking the damage of shield works.

Edited by AND_GREAT

Xenophobia

v 2.3.0 (12.11.14)

assembly of 22 mods Xenophobia to game Xenonauts.

completely stable Xenophobia version of AND_GREAT.

English version

Russian version

He AND_Great I want to switch to your version but am in the middle of a play though so not yet. After going to an alien base and in getting the upgraded facilities the garage and radar buildings are no longer build able. I get that this is just a UI scale thing is there a way to expand the building list UI to cover the whole area its in instead of the small bit near the top? Also can this be done mid game?

Please help

He AND_Great I want to switch to your version but am in the middle of a play though so not yet. After going to an alien base and in getting the upgraded facilities the garage and radar buildings are no longer build able. I get that this is just a UI scale thing is there a way to expand the building list UI to cover the whole area its in instead of the small bit near the top? Also can this be done mid game?

Please help

Version of Slayerjerman and my Xenophobia are incompatible. It's almost two different games. Upgrade from version Slayerjerman is not possible. Mandatory condition of Xenophobia from AND_GREAT you need to start a new game.

Sorry, but the correct version 1.5.0 from Slayerjerman I do not intend to, it contains a great number of software errors.

I spent 3.5 months more to fix version 1.1.6, I don't have that much free time to maintain two versions of the game.

so is this like XENOPHOBIA "lite" version with slightly less mods but more stable? i know that the original xenophobia has 150+ ranged weapons where this only has 86, is it lessened for stability?

more does not mean better. Better fewer weapons but it all correctly opens off after the study. Weapons in my Assembly is balanced and does not lead to the crash.

Edited by AND_GREAT

That and I'm open for being a beta tester if you need one

Thank you. The Assembly is fully functioning, I am just polishing and fix minor bugs. So the beta tester until needed.

Better to play and have fun, if you find any errors report.

Edited by AND_GREAT