Skitso's Sounds of Pain

Skitso

I've had a look at this troublesome file. The modinfo.xml file from the link in the zip is blank.

Ah, of course! At the time this mod was made, the modinfo.xml info wasn't required and an empty one was completely fine. Thanks. :)

The download link in the OP has been updated.

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Hibblebeep said:

Download link still just takes me to the forum. :(

halp. I just came back to Xenos and I can't play without the Screams.

This will have gone down with the forum switch.  I think I have a copy but am reluctant to upload it as I know Skitso wasn't keen on other folks distributing his stuff.

1 minute ago, Solver said:

Might be an admin-only option, then. I've changed it so it's now exactly as if Skitso had uploaded.

That was quick!  Thanks.  Although, I forgot to add a description and it seems to have defaulted to the one I used for Enhanced Crash Sites.  Is there any way you can change that as well?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Skitso.

Can you check that out ?

because

3 minutes ago, Charon said:

UAS and Xenonauts Fix Pack are both from the same guy ( @Policenaut ), and the Fix Pack clearly states that it should be above everything else.

To get the full benefits of sound mods you usually have to put them above X-Division to work, while you cant do that with the Fix Pack since it changes more than that. Having to put a mod above X-Division and below the Fix Pack is impossible in this case, so maybe all the issues originate from there.

This is the reason why we as a developer team in the short or long run want to integrate everything we like into 1 mod so that no compability issues like these arise. Even more than when you think about that the Xenonauts Fix Pack was integrated into XCE, but you still have to put UAS under it. Its a lot of confusion, even for people like me, who know how to operate the modlauncher pretty well, how much more complicated must it be for people who see this for the first time - and information or advice is only hidden around in this forum, if you exclude my  Things I want YOU to know corner in my signature.

So we would like to and will ask a lot of people if we can integrate their content into X-Division, if thats possible.

• 7 months later...

EDIT: Didn't read the thread thoroughly. My bad

I have uploaded a copy of the mod.  Can be found on the downloads page.

The download link is just directing me back to the forums page. Is there another place this mod file is being hosted?

Edited by kekkev