Best way to capture a Praetor?

I can now reliably reach the last stage of the game but I've yet to successfully capture a Praetor to jump into the final mission.

How do you do it? Giving three or four guys an Assault Shield and rushing in with shock batons doesn't seem like a bad strategy but there must be a better way. Can you stun it with Electroshock grenades?

It also seems that it would be better to target a base or a Battleship than a Carrier. Going through three different floors of mind control seems difficult.

Thoughts?

I captured my Praetor in a base. I found it much easier that way. Electroshock grenades were my thing - the mind control code for some reason won't have your troopers throw grenades, so I went full on grenadiers (which is a totes viable strat, and super fun when you get it rigt!).

Strangely when I was in alien base, the preator wouldn't do a thing. Even if I let my soldiers in the open, he waited only for reaction fire. I've just "abused" that and hid one soldier under heavy cover and he was the first one to throw electroshock grenade. Also you can first weaken him by landing few normal shots.