[X:CE 0.30 HF1] Problems moving in higer levels when floor got destroyed

janprusak

Hi, I have experienced two bugs while being on higher floors in buildings. I'm using Skitso's map pack.

Situation 1: An alien grenade landed nearby destroying the tile right in front of the top end of stairs. This made it impossible to walk back down resulting in 3 soldiers being stranded on the top floop of a building. The pathfindig still showed the way down the stairs but soldiers did not move. It was this building http://i.imgur.com/pZnWUgc.jpg in the top right area.

Situation 2: A plasma canon destroyed a sidewalk in the first floor and an attached wall with another sidewalk on the other side of the wall. A soldier was standing on that sidewalk. The soldier did not fall, remained where he was when the ball hit. Strangely in this case he was able to walk on the evaporated sidewalks while acting like the destroyed wall was not there.

Is there no falling implemented?

Another minor bug - I once loaded a game on the geoscape and wanted to intercept a UFO but at a Corsair there was written "Fueling -13246548651354%" (or a similar meganumber). When I closed the intercept tab and opened it again, it was already OK.

I'm making a Czech play through and have all situations on video if anybody would be interested in details.