[0.28] characters skipping animations randomly

Skitso

I've noticed lately that characters don't always play their animations (maybe once or twice per GC). It seems pretty random and I haven't found any clear pattern there. Sometimes it's the shooting animation, sometimes vaulting or crouching. It happens quite often and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Edited by Skitso

This is unlikely to get fixed until there's a way to reproduce the problem.

And it may be possibly related to the same problem that causes SkipHiddenAnimations to be disabled by default, so if somebody provides a testcase for that as said in http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11931-Xenonauts-Community-Edition-0-27?p=135185&viewfull=1#post135185 , that perhaps might help too.

And it may be possibly related to the same problem that causes SkipHiddenAnimations to be disabled by default, so if somebody provides a testcase for that as said in http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11931-Xenonauts-Community-Edition-0-27?p=135185&viewfull=1#post135185 , that perhaps might help too.

I sent a save game to Solver a few weeks ago about this while you were away. Might be worth bothering him for it, in case it's been forgotten (I should still have a copy if he doesn't).

EDIT: Although I'd have to send you a bunch of mods to get it to work as well, since it was off of a modded game.

I sent a save game to Solver a few weeks ago about this while you were away. Might be worth bothering him for it, in case it's been forgotten (I should still have a copy if he doesn't).

EDIT: Although I'd have to send you a bunch of mods to get it to work as well, since it was off of a modded game.

I haven't managed to reproduce the problem for a single time, so whatever helps me is welcome. Just give me the steps to reproduce the problem using the save.

I don't know if this has something to do with it, but sometime in GC the movement sound of the soldiers are faster (double speed?) for a part of its path.

It means when the soldier starts moving I can hear footsteps like running, before it switches back to normal. If the path is short, the faster sound may be there for the whole path. When walking from asphalt to grass of vice versa the sound is correct, regardless of faster or not.

I have never had this before. And unfortunately it is random too.