Dart Gun - Ranged Stun weapon

endersblade

I started a new playthrough recently and included this mod with it.

Its really good! :D

Its an inaccurate son of a gun, but if it hits, it hits hard. Very satisfying to use, while still balanced with both the baton and the stungas grenade.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it (and that it seems to be working lol).

As for accuracy, it is actually about 10% in general more accurate than the normal pistol, which it is based on as far as stats go. But yes, it was my intention for the accuracy to be the down side to using it. It has the same damage as a baton, but instead of risking running into melee range and getting killed, you can fire it at range with a fairly large chance of missing.

I'm noticing an issue with it, and I'm not sure what the problem is. With the recent community edition, they made it so bullets don't just disappear when they miss. I love this. However I'm having cases where shots from this gun just disappear. I've had a 100% chance to hit (I modded the top end cap limit) and after firing, the bullet travels to the target and then nothing happens. No damage, no miss, nothing. I don't know if it's because I set the physical damage to 1 or if there is something wrong with the code. This happens once about every 5th shot or so. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm noticing an issue with it, and I'm not sure what the problem is. With the recent community edition, they made it so bullets don't just disappear when they miss. I love this. However I'm having cases where shots from this gun just disappear. I've had a 100% chance to hit (I modded the top end cap limit) and after firing, the bullet travels to the target and then nothing happens. No damage, no miss, nothing. I don't know if it's because I set the physical damage to 1 or if there is something wrong with the code. This happens once about every 5th shot or so. Anyone else experiencing this?

Oh yeah, totally. I thought that was a feature. :P

Maybe the bullet speed is too high?

• 4 months later...