Can aliens burn in UFO?

KOPOL-XPOH

Good afternoon.

I saw something strange that either did not happen before, or I did not pay attention to it. After shooting down UFO, it starts to burn (see screenshot).

Fire.jpg

After starting the ground mission I hear cries of dying caesans. After the destruction of all the aliens on the screen statistics is shown that I killed 10/10 aliens, although they were much smaller, 2 on the street + ~4-5 inside UFO. A screen shot of the burning UFO and a savegame attached.

Game Version - HumbleBundle DRM Free 1.09 + last "Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000".

Savegame - [ATTACH]5496[/ATTACH]

UPD. Yesterday I fought with androns and light drone. After a while, until I regrouped my units, aliens just disappeared off the map...

Aut.sav

Fire.jpg

Aut.sav

Fire.jpg.cb6ebb05074c13bd266847e7650c6da

Edited by KOPOL-XPOH
Update

Basically there's a bug in that the tiles are flagged as burning until the player sees them, but they aren't actually burning. So the aliens walk around in the UFO on what should be "safe" tiles, but since the game still has them flagged as burning, the aliens take damage and can die.

Something like that anyway.