(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V6.0 - "Hellgate" (DISCUSSION THREAD)

TacticalDragon

• 1 month later...

First off I really like this mod! I have a question about editing grenades. I just want the grenades in my game to have a little larger radius and I try to edit the weapons_gc.xml

After I edit them, I go to test and they are the same. Also I cannot click on anything (geoscape and can't even use esc to get menu). Is there something else I need to change other than the weapons_gc.xml stats? Without the changes everything works great but I want my grenades to be stronger :)

Nothing above it (priority wise) in mod manager overwrites the changes I made. I just changed range, radius, and added some more damage. I also added explodeAtEndTurn="0". I try to look for tutorial and nothing. :/

changes.jpg

Edit 2: Solved it. It was mod conflict, I had fire in the hole enabled with OOS. Deactivated Fire in the hole and works perfectly.

changes.jpg

changes.thumb.jpg.918b7acf66f8750997ef78

Edited by snake
added spoiler

First off I really like this mod! I have a question about editing grenades. I just want the grenades in my game to have a little larger radius and I try to edit the weapons_gc.xml

After I edit them, I go to test and they are the same. Also I cannot click on anything (geoscape and can't even use esc to get menu). Is there something else I need to change other than the weapons_gc.xml stats? Without the changes everything works great but I want my grenades to be stronger :)

Nothing above it (priority wise) in mod manager overwrites the changes I made. I just changed range, radius, and added some more damage. I also added explodeAtEndTurn="0". I try to look for tutorial and nothing. :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6973[/ATTACH]

Edit 2: Solved it. It was mod conflict, I had fire in the hole enabled with OOS. Deactivated Fire in the hole and works perfectly.

Im glad you found a solution.

Enjoy this action pased mod.

Good luck

• 3 months later...