Having Issues With Modding! Please Help!

Xenonaunt

Hello!

I made a mod a while back that added a new gun (basically a stun gun). I had the mod working fine when I first released it and it was still working after a few updates (more guns, lore, and researches), but recently it has decided to stop playing nice. I took it apart and went through each of my pieces, polished them, and then put them back together. This helped a bit, I got the game to start up correctly, it loads the technologies and the ManTech, meaning you can research and build the equipment! Even the Xenopedia is working well, But when you go to equip the items the game crashes.

You can get to the soldier equipment screen and play the game with no issue until the Laser tab is unlocked. At this point any attempt to access the Laser weaponry tab will result in a crash. As far as I can figure the issue would be in the "weapons" or "strings" .xml, because the game is obviously having issues loading the weapons into the laser weaponry tab. With that being said I have been going through them whenever I get spare time, but I can't find a dang thing :confused:.

Also: This issue came into existence nearly directly after I 'fixed' a malfunction in the ammo.xml. The errors on that fix were simple typos between the ammo and strings .xml, i don't know if that had anything to do with this issue or not, but I am trying to provide as much info as possible, so just going to through that out there!

Here is the current version of the mod:[ATTACH]5463[/ATTACH]

The tech has been changed to be available directly after Researches.AlienInvasion to make it easier to test!

I was hoping that someone who has a good grasp of modding could jump in a take a look to make sure that everything is as it should be. Any kind of advice would be appreciated :o as well! I'm new to modding so it is most likely just a fault in my logic that would be obvious to an experienced modder!

Thank you for your time,

Xenonaunt.

Pulse-Fire_Rifle;XenonautMod.zip

Pulse-Fire_Rifle;XenonautMod.zip