Ctd in ground combat

Waifu

Hello mates! When i play a ground combat mission 60-70 percent of the times i use the inventory the game crashes! i am using xenophobia mod. Is there a fix for this?

i know its not an instalation problem becouse i followed the instraction perfectly. Thanks in advance!

Yep its a steam no the soldier that crashes is a random one if i try for example to use a medickpack and i open one soldier inventory it crashes when i retry with a differenr soldier it still may crash and yes its yesterdays CE 0.27

Edited by Waifu

This shouldn't really be happening, the first step since you're on Steam should be to validate your installation. Right-click the game, choose Properties, go to Local Files and then choose Verify integrity of the cache.

To post a save, just reply to the thread in advanced mode (click the Go Advanced button below the reply box) and upload it as an attachment in your reply. Or upload it anywhere else, really.

It's quite possible it's to do with Xenophobia rather than X:CE. After installing X:CE did you reinstall Xenophobia as well?

EDIT: Actually, how did you install X:CE? If you've installed it using the Steam download, I suspect Xenophobia won't work with it as Xenophobia doesn't use the modular system and the XCE files will be loading over the Xenophobia ones.

ah yea i installed the x ce throught steam patch and yea i reinstalled xenophovia over the new version .It seems that my files are validating right now .Maybe thats the solution

EDIT: Actually xenophobia works really well except the random crash i mentioned above.

Edited by Waifu

Ok, yeah. I'm fairly certain that you won't be able to use Xenophobia with the Steam installation of X:CE as Xenophobia overwrites game files rather than using the mod loading tool which ships with XCE. Instead, you'll need to use the manual download and overwrite vanialla files with XCE ones instead (alternatively, if you cut/paste the files in the assets/mods/xce folder into your assets folder, that will do.)