Suggestion: make it clearer when the soldier missess to throw a grenade

I'm killing my own men a lot becaus the grenade is such a tiny icon when it's thrown. Can you please please please at least give us a warning (i'm on ironman) when the PROFESSIONAL soldier manages to MISSTHROW a grenade 4 feet from an alien and wiping out his own team..........

Thanks..........

I'm not really sure what your suggestion is. Grenades show precisely what their blast radius is if they land on target, and how much chance they have to land there--you can't know where else they might stray if they miss; that's sort of the point. Surely it is clear when they miss, because of the explosion.

Standard grenades do not explode until the end of the turn so if a solider misses in theory they can get out of the way. However, the sprite for greandes is very small so it can be hard to see where a grenade has landed, especially if it lands behind another sprite so I can see where greenfish is coming from. greenfish, talk to the community coders, because development has finished for Xenonauts.