Can the aliens bleed?

I'm curious if anybody has wounded an alien and had it run away only to succumb to its wounds. On the one hand I feel like having it so only humans can bleed is a little unfair when you add all the other advantages the aliens get, but on the other hand the aliens don't have medpacks that could remove the condition so tagging dangerous high-health enemies with bleed and then stalling out in your shrike might be broken too.

As far as I can tell aliens are immune to bleeding, but maybe it doesn't show up like regular damage.

With all the genetic- and mechanical- and probably nano-augmentations they have, their wounds probably instantly close off and/or their circulatory systems route around damage.

On the other hand, they seem to LOVE bathing in raging flames to death. With all the aforementioned genetic-mechanical-nano shebang.

EDIT: give us flamethrowers! that would be awesome, to hunt down aliens holed up in buildings and to clear UFOs. It worked in WWII pacific, would work here too.

Edited by BULIGO
because flamethrowers would be fun!