[X1.09 + X:CE 0.26HF] XENOPHOBIA- Ultimate Compilation Mod

1. Fixed crash when click medkit.

2. Fixed crash when using Mar weapons

3. Returned the old Xenonauts.exe 1.08 Community Edition 0.25 (Fixed frequent freezing with the AI turn Hidden Movement, Fixed freezes blasts fired from a grenade launcher)

4. Returned the old Windows menu, menu production in my performance for 1920 x 1200 resolution provided the correct visibility at a resolution of 1366х768

5. Fixed sticky Aircraft on the globe.

Community Edition 0.25 is based on the original version 1.08 and today it is the most stable. As evidenced by the 2 months of my game and a 145+ ground mission.

In subject and my words screenshot and my game videos, comments in russian, but you can see my tactics.

1111.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-y1El48dUwfsE7dBu7HAw/videos

CE 0.25 crash when auto combat, against bomber protection 2 fighter. Use the manual mode and everything will be good.

I wrote about this problem llunak but he was sent away and deeply, to download the new version of unsubscribing 0.30 + that llunak even acknowledged not working

CE 0.25 Freezes games in a fight with an egg, try the small distance egg shoot to kill him for the first time in 90% of cases, the game freezes.

Sometimes, very rarely are these situations

Sorry for my English, it's not native for me.

1111.jpg

1111.jpg.3362cd3786e4f548dc85e8faebda891

i HAVE MANY PROBLEMS ...

some solders not have face !!!

shield button crash my game !!!

any fix patch for this ??

Edit:

I follow this steps:

1. Download XNT-INTO DARKNESS v5.31

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/x...mod/53041.html

2. Download XENOPHOBIA - Ultimate Compilation Mod v1.5.0a

http://www.nexusmods.com/xenonauts/m...3Fid%3D4&pUp=1

3. Download Patch Xenophobia v 1.5.1

http://my-files.ru/w4qnnd

description of changes available

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/f...l=1#post139678

4. Download K-Lite Codec Pack Full

http://files.digital-digest.com/stat..._1075_Full.exe

5. Install game Xenonauts v1.08 or v1.09

6. Install XNT-INTO DARKNESS v5.31

Copy the replacement files from the archive into the folder \Xenonauts

7. Install XENOPHOBIA - Ultimate Compilation Mod v1.5.0a

Copy the replacement files from the archive into the folder \Xenonauts

8. Install Patch Xenophobia v 1.5.1

http://s016.radikal.ru/i334/1410/2c/694265b28981.jpg

9. Install K-Lite Codec Pack Full

10. Run game. Necessarily new game

It's work for me ... Thank You all ..

Edited by Solam

i managed to get it running with the exception of the hire soldier screen being permanently stuck over the solider management (not load-out) screen and the buttons on it being all #####. suffice to say after loosing three men i was in trouble. same issue at other bases

also why is the Codec pack necessary? i use it for rendering videos?

All good day.

I am a translator into Russian language mods XENOPHOBIA v 1.1.6. The situation is therefore that I took version 1.1.6 and corrected it in almost all of the errors. Added many new mods and balanced weapons, armor and newcomers to balance the UFO, added new images and new technologies. This version is available so far for only Russian-speaking users.

If in the course of a month does not appear Slayerjerman, I'll do an English translation version stable version 1.1.6. but that's another mod, more than 5000+ changes for 2.5 months of my work.

Fix version 1.5.0a I don't see the point because it contains many errors and I have to start working on bug fixes virtually from scratch.

The situation with Slayerjerman sad, as I understand it reproaches a team XNT, and he was tired to fight them and dropped work on modded

I'm very sorry and would like to continue work Slayerjerman.

Here are his recent messages

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11737-X1-09-X-CE-0-26HF-XENOPHOBIA-Ultimate-Compilation-Mod?p=136904&viewfull=1#post136904

I am now officially taking an extended break away from Xenonauts and Xenonauts modding. Consider 1.5.0 the final version of this mod until further notice. That being said, feel free to post bugs/fixes here to support the community, but do not expect updates/support from me anytime soon.

Thanks and have fun!

Last Activity Slayerjerman 09-12-2014

Edited by AND_GREAT

I love Russian ppl at game molding. . They really work on something to the end and beyond when they started.. it's sad that most of the work they done can't reach us because of the language.. I would like to see that version. Maybe we can use the art and sounds at least.

I love Russian ppl at game molding. . They really work on something to the end and beyond when they started.. it's sad that most of the work they done can't reach us because of the language.. I would like to see that version. Maybe we can use the art and sounds at least.

A reference to the russian version of XENOPHOBIA in my signature

Are any of the added aircraft really worth building. I've only built the f14 tomcat because if you pair it with the double stingers and a pair of Phoenix missiles its able to take on anything until corvettes come out and then you just send two at once. Other than that the others seem to be either woefully inadequate or only suitable for very specific tasks.

Also I've hit the point where I have UNSC weapons traditional weapons alenium weapons and metal storm weapons. Which do I go with?

Hey man any chance of you building on xenophobia more? Hearing that this guy just up and quit breaks my heart. The compilation mod has alot of its mods that need updating and needs a good balance pass or 2 for the weapons. Any chance of you updating the mods in the pack? Would be nice if we can get the russian version in English seeing as how our only mod pack creator up and quit :(

I have been taking corvetes on with a -single- stock equipped Mirage, though expensive as heck, it is durrable, fast, and can kill a corvette solo if you control it right.

Though for some reason I keep having it sometimes completely lock up in ground combat, durring the alien turn, I dunno why but it tends to happen sometimes.

I"m having problems with the Patch Xenophobia v 1.5.1. After following the installation steps exactly as posted earlier, the game runs fine; however I cannot build many base structures such as radar and hangers. Any suggestions? The 1.5.0a patch left the game unplayable to me in the form of crashes when its the AI's turn, and I don't wish to play the vanilla version so I'm becoming desperate.

I"m having problems with the Patch Xenophobia v 1.5.1. After following the installation steps exactly as posted earlier, the game runs fine; however I cannot build many base structures such as radar and hangers. Any suggestions? The 1.5.0a patch left the game unplayable to me in the form of crashes when its the AI's turn, and I don't wish to play the vanilla version so I'm becoming desperate.

Not tested but can help

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11737-X1-09-X-CE-0-26HF-XENOPHOBIA-Ultimate-Compilation-Mod?p=136868&viewfull=1#post136868

Edited by AND_GREAT

Works now, thank you. The structure building list still isn't sized correctly (the list only takes up half of that white background on the build base screen); however the scroll bar now appears for me, allowing me to build all of the structures.

Ok I know this is a result of the advanced ballistics mod not xenophobia directly but seriously? A rail gun based weapon does less damage than a laser rifle?

Let's have a brief lesson in ballistics

A bullet damages its target by imparting force in the form of kinetic energy (heat is produced but irrelevant overall. If the bullet exits the other side of the target its wasting energy since not all of it was imparted to the target. Bullets create what is known as a temporary cavity in soft tissue basically a open void that closes again rapidly. This is what shreds organs and muscle not necessarily the projectile itself. Bigger temporary cavity bigger trauma. Higher speed means smaller temporary cavity and larger penetration but ugly up to a point. On e a round is highly supersonic (let's go with Mach 3 and up) the penetration begins to drop again because the force causes the round to fragment spreading the energy out more. An m16 (the Ballistic rifle) fires a 4gram 5.56 X 45mm Full metal jacketed round at 940m/s (ammunition for the era of the game modern is slightly faster) for a kinetic energy of around 1,767joules. That'd ruin your day for sure but what would a laser do?

Lasers work by focusing lots of high energy photons to a single beam of light. The power level determines the energy imparted. Let's assume the laser weapons we get are around 1kw probably either neodymium doped glass crystal solid state lasers or Co2 gas lasers. This WILL burn through a human being but not instantly. This is a guess but the beam would probably have to be held in place for around a full second. Now that's scary sure but how much damage will a laser do? The answer: less than you'd expect. A laser causes damage through thermal shock AKA burns. If a laser cuts through an organ even the heart your likely to survive because the burn closes the wound which already has a very small diameter. It'd hurt a lot but medical care will certainly keep you alive.

Plasma as seen in the game is neigh impossible. At least with the way they are described: first off use microwaves to excite it for Christ's sake more efficient and more effective and a graviton to keep the bolt together? Please. Air could disperse the bolt in milliseconds. Magnetic accelerating that's accurate use a coil gun to push it forwards a high speed. But to make it really work you'd have to use a magnetic field to confine it while it flew towards the target meaning you'd have to keep the muzzle pointed at your enemy for the duration or your just using a plasma torch. And unless alenium dust can create a magnetic field while it flies in a plasma then your out of luck.

Finally mags. Why are they described as being inaccurate? Modern ballistics are less accurate die to their relatively low speed allowing projectiles to be blown off their mark. A hypersonic projectile the size of an airsoft pellet would not have this issue to the same degree. And thus be more accurate! The rate of fire is more realistic I guess, eliminating the extraction of a case drastically increases rate of fire IF, and this is a big if, you can deliver repeated multi-thousand amp pulses. And damage! Devastating. Remember how I said an m16 round has around 1767joules of kinetic energy. Well (this is speculation for the weapon and ammo but not the math) a 1g ferro ceramic (or alenium I guess) pellet traveling at 3000m/s (within the realm of current coil gun technology) hits with 4500joules and higher speeds are attainable with heavier projectiles so you can see where this is heading. As the round impacts it would literally explode into dust and impart all to energy into a target.

Summary:

Bullets are great

Lasers are weak

Plasma is fake

And mags are epic

Sorry for the rant I'm just bored and annoyed at the same time

All good day.

I am a translator into Russian language mods XENOPHOBIA v 1.1.6. The situation is therefore that I took version 1.1.6 and corrected it in almost all of the errors. Added many new mods and balanced weapons, armor and newcomers to balance the UFO, added new images and new technologies. This version is available so far for only Russian-speaking users.

If in the course of a month does not appear Slayerjerman, I'll do an English translation version stable version 1.1.6. but that's another mod, more than 5000+ changes for 2.5 months of my work.

Fix version 1.5.0a I don't see the point because it contains many errors and I have to start working on bug fixes virtually from scratch.

The situation with Slayerjerman sad, as I understand it reproaches a team XNT, and he was tired to fight them and dropped work on modded

I'm very sorry and would like to continue work Slayerjerman.

Here are his recent messages

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11737-X1-09-X-CE-0-26HF-XENOPHOBIA-Ultimate-Compilation-Mod?p=136904&viewfull=1#post136904

I am now officially taking an extended break away from Xenonauts and Xenonauts modding. Consider 1.5.0 the final version of this mod until further notice. That being said, feel free to post bugs/fixes here to support the community, but do not expect updates/support from me anytime soon.

Thanks and have fun!

Last Activity Slayerjerman 09-12-2014

Please make English version! let me know if i can help spell check or lend a hand with something!

Please make English version! let me know if i can help spell check or lend a hand with something!

I'm very sorry

It is not only a translation, I will have to remove the assets of mods XNT-INTO DARKNESS v 5.31 is a huge piece of work, otherwise I will simply raped XNT team, like they did before with Slayerjerman

Edited by AND_GREAT