[X1.09 + X:CE 0.26HF] XENOPHOBIA- Ultimate Compilation Mod

hello

by the way it's impossible to read the missiles names when i want to equip them as name are too hight, any place i could update the font size ? I play in 1920*1200

also one other bug, not sure its the mod but when aliens like giant snake are using the toxic attack i often see a funny other type of alien that appear and throw by hand a toxic grenard and then the snake form disapear for few turns... or maybe it's intended ? :P

Edited by starmindfr

just a small fix for the radar & similar text hard to see in building list, maybe its nood needed to change all that but it seems to works fine so :

save file baseview.lua inside assets\script then look for the part called buildinglist and use the settings bellow (really take care to update only values or copy past the good lines on good place) :

{

name = "buildinglist",

x = 0,

y = 0,

w = kMax,

h = kMax,

font = BaseStatFont,

fontScale = defaultText,

thcolor = WhiteColor,

mcolor = WhiteColor,

textsize = defaultText * listSpacing,

TiledImage

{

name = "scrollbar",

x = kMax - 9,

y = 0,

w = kMax,

h = kMax,

image = "uitextures/scrollbar",

bordersize = 4,

NonUniformScaledImage

{

name = "scrollbarBtn",

x = 2,

y = 2,

w = 5,

h = 5,

image = "uitextures/black",

},

Changes

• Updated mod to X:CE 0.28. Revert back to 0.25HF if you have crashes or instablity.
  • ALL previous patches included.
  • Fixed X-25 boomerang from not being in hanger when manufactured. Should work now.
  • Added missing strings for multi-ammo sniper rifles
  • Fixed Advanced weapons tab crash with multi-ammo weapons v2.
  • Mars MFG weapons now unlock after plasma weapons so that they have ammo available.
  • Increased buildings list size on base-building view so you can now see all options.

I am now officially taking an extended break away from Xenonauts and Xenonauts modding. Consider 1.5.0 the final version of this mod until further notice. That being said, feel free to post bugs/fixes here to support the community, but do not expect updates/support from me anytime soon.

Thanks and have fun!

Hello all,

first thanks for the mod!

Second: given that I'm pretty new (game and forum) I'm not sure if I have installed it correctly, when I download the mod it said to instal XNT 5.3 but reading your post seems enough launch the .exe.

I'm asking because when I moved my guys in the Dropship after renamed it the game crushed.

Also lot of soldiers are without skin, i.e. only the combat uniform (no face, hands).

Thanks in advance :)

I am now officially taking an extended break away from Xenonauts and Xenonauts modding. Consider 1.5.0 the final version of this mod until further notice. That being said, feel free to post bugs/fixes here to support the community, but do not expect updates/support from me anytime soon.

The bad, bad news :(. Thanks for your work.

Hello all,

first thanks for the mod!

Second: given that I'm pretty new (game and forum) I'm not sure if I have installed it correctly, when I download the mod it said to instal XNT 5.3 but reading your post seems enough launch the .exe.

I'm asking because when I moved my guys in the Dropship after renamed it the game crushed.

Also lot of soldiers are without skin, i.e. only the combat uniform (no face, hands).

Thanks in advance :)

You have to install XNT first. XNT will be releasing an updated version very soon , so you may want to wait up for it.

You have to install XNT first. XNT will be releasing an updated version very soon , so you may want to wait up for it.

Its unlikely that Xenophobia will work with the new XNT, I highly advise everyone to download 5.31 final (firebat) now and keep it around. I also have zero plans on supporting the new XNT or merging it's files....so there you have it.

Multi Ammo weapons v2 still crashes my game for me under the advanced tab, with the exception of the Sniper Rifle v2, which works fine(shotgun might be too).

Iam not sure, but inside the weapons folder with the pictures, the mg2 and testrifle2 images are missing, maybe downloading the original mod and adding those pictures might solve the probleme, but I can't test this myself for now because of time problems.

Multi Ammo weapons v2 still crashes my game for me under the advanced tab, with the exception of the Sniper Rifle v2, which works fine(shotgun might be too).

Iam not sure, but inside the weapons folder with the pictures, the mg2 and testrifle2 images are missing, maybe downloading the original mod and adding those pictures might solve the problem..., but I can't test this myself for now because of time problems.

Thats the issue. Missing image files will crash it. I'll issue an update.

New to Xenunauts, and new to all the mods here. This one looks really juicy, and I really want to play it! I do have one gamestopping problem though, plus one qurious question below:

I saw in this thread that people had problems with the shields being 0/100 in the mod, and I found the same problem in my version (downloaded latest version yesterday). I also read the posts about the workaround with the repair and/or the save/reload trick, but it still won't work for me.

I try to put the wrench in the belt, but it doesn't appear in any quickslot, I just see the ammo clip in the ammo slot (can't right click it) and the grenades when right clicking the grenade slot. I tried to put it in the backpack and nothing happens. I tried to put the wrench in my weapon hand (shield in left hand) and that makes the shield disappear into thin air (and, curiously, the ammo in the ammo quickslot also disappears). I tried the save and reload trick, both in Geoscape and on the combat map but that didn't help either. This also applies to newly created shields. Am I not understanding how to do the workaround, or is the bug back?

While I'm asking things, I also have a question about some of the base structures. It's really cool with the different sizes of labs, workshops and living quarters. But in my version, there seems to be absolutely no reason to buy the larger facilities as they take up double space in the base, give double manpower, but cost more than double in upkeep than the previous smaller versions? Why is it like that? Is there some other hidden bonus with the level 2 and 3 facilities that makes it worth it?

I hope my questions aren't too stupid, and thanks again for making such a great looking mod to a game that I just recently found and already love to bits! I can't stop playing. :)

Hi guys after researching baseupgrade and unlocking quantum workshops and laboratories i cant seem to build anymore radar in new bases, thats because radar is in between hangar and stock laboratories (in the buildings list that is). so when i scroll down with the mouse i cant select radar or garage to build. what to do what do lol. New bases without radar are so futile lmao, anybody with a quick fix?? thx in advance.

ok scrolled back a page and found the solution thx anyways, just to make sure does the new xenophobia version breaks old saves??

Edited by primus