[X1.09 + X:CE 0.26HF] XENOPHOBIA- Ultimate Compilation Mod

Is there anyway to get a version without the Economy Restored mod? I can see why people would like it but it adds to much busy work for my tastes.

Open items.xml with notepad(++), press ctrl + h (replace function), replace the words "Normal", "Uncapped" and "Capped" with "UnlimitedOnResearch". Then search for ammo.alien, and turn the first one to Capped again, because this is the original alien ammo which will crash the game if you open the energy tab with it enabled.

UnlimitedOnResearch does not work for every time though and this might be not what you want.

I personally allways get rid of the ammo manufacturing by opening itemx.xml with MS Excel, just simply copying "Unlimited" from basic armor and pasting it onto every line starting with "ammo.".

If you only want the starting equipment of be unlimited, I could post a modifed script which makes you start out with more weapony in the storage, but not change anything else.

※ I started this work. Because I found many weapon's description have difference

with weapon_gc.xml. (from basic machinegun...)

※ weapon description will show weapon's name, damage(+type), mitigation, range, ammo size, weight, reload cost, reaction mod, fire mod.

※ No balance change. Just fix weapons spec text according to weapon_gc.xml

※ Move prefix, suffix to more right(?) position

ex) High Powered Pistol Alenium -> High Powered Alenium Pistol

※ Remove unnecessary prefix (making weapon name to long)

ex) If there are 2 weapons

1) Ballistic Pistol

2) Ballistic Alenium Pistol

then, Ballistic Aleinum Pistol -> Alenium Pistol

※ Some weapons had have different name in workshop, equipment. So I unified name.

※ I will really appreciate, If you apply this to next patch. (and more appreciate if you change weapon description in 'string.xml' when you do balance patch later)

★ How to use :

1) Backup 'string.xml' in Xenonauts/assets

2) Copy string.xml in zip file to Xenonauts/assets folder(overriding)

★ This data is equal to Xenophobia v1.4.6. (I start this work on that version)

★ Work is done just up to Alenium Weapon. there is fix log in zip file

Weapon desc fix.zip

Weapon desc fix.zip

Weapon desc fix.zip

※ I started this work. Because I found many weapon's description have difference

with weapon_gc.xml. (from basic machinegun...)

※ I will really appreciate, If you apply this to next patch. (and more appreciate if you change weapon description in 'string.xml' when you do balance patch later)

★ This data is equal to Xenophobia v1.4.6. (I start this work on that version)

★ Work is done just up to Alenium Weapon. there is fix log in zip file

Thanks man, I already packed up v1.4.8, but I'll get these fixes into the next patch.

File is uploaded. Fancy new installer FTW. :cool:

That's really great, but can it be installed in a separate folder? Or it just auto finds my steam folder and does it?

Or can you simply release a smaller patch (unless you did some really major changes) to nexus, if it won't be hard for you?

That's really great, but can it be installed in a separate folder? Or it just auto finds my steam folder and does it?

Or can you simply release a smaller patch (unless you did some really major changes) to nexus, if it won't be hard for you?

Follow the instructions as stated, else you will encounter issues... You can tell the installer to install to any folder, BUT, it will simply extract the files there. It does NOT auto-detect your installation directory for Xenonauts, hence why you must point it to your game's directory for it to install properly.

v1.4.8 is the FULL mod with everything needed. v1.4.9 will likely be just a small patcher to update a few files...

Okay then. I was worried just because it instantly tells you to backup stuff. Never a good thing :P

Backing stuff up is never a bad thing. BTW - the "uninstaller" will remove the installed files from the mod. BUT it does NOT revert/repair the ones it overwrote. Meaning that if you use it, you will still need to manually copy back the old files.

Its intended part of this mod. Destroyed aircraft are destroyed for good. Dont be reckless with your expensive toys ;)

Its ok, just was wondering why this information is under "changes" at first post for information of the mod...

Ok, so I don't get it. Do I need to install XNT to install this? The mod page here says nothing about it but the Nexus page says XNT 5.3 is required. The instructions on this page should add some clarification.

It seems that XNT is not required anymore as it is packed with the installer due to the significant size difference between 1.4.8 and previous versions. I could be wrong though. :P

Also i wish that you could include the F/A-18A hornet in Xenophobia as it fits the timeline(First flight of F-18 in 1978 i think) though it doesn't seem that anyone has made the plane for use in xenonauts...(yet...wait...i suck at moddding...nvm). Idk...just wanted to throw that out there.

Edited by York2016

I have few thing I would like to see. Friendly suggestion

I know we are asking a lot but here I go again.

1. can you please make salvage and recycle separate in manufacturer section?

- there are just way too many things and it would be nice and easier.

2. I love what you did soldier equipment section. Just like to see more.

- specially ballistic....way too many guns in one group. wish there are more qroup

again thanks a lot for your work.

Im a little confused. The topics title says Xenophobia is at v1.09 and CE 0.26HF with XNT 5.21+hotfixes which should be the codename "Firebat". When i launch the game the launcher says its v1.08 with CE 0.25HF and XNT codename "Die Dreadnought". Is there sth i am missing?

Im a little confused. The topics title says Xenophobia is at v1.09 and CE 0.26HF with XNT 5.21+hotfixes which should be the codename "Firebat". When i launch the game the launcher says its v1.08 with CE 0.25HF and XNT codename "Die Dreadnought". Is there sth i am missing?

Die Dreadnought is actually the unofficial codename for CE 0.25HF2 modified for xenophobia, hence "unofficial", i think.

(Xenonauts 1.08HF CE 0.25HF2 UNOFFICIAL: DIE DREADNOUGHT)

Ok, so I don't get it. Do I need to install XNT to install this? The mod page here says nothing about it but the Nexus page says XNT 5.3 is required. The instructions on this page should add some clarification.

It appears that XNT is once again integrated with the Xenophobia, although i can't seem to find any info on that matter in the change log.