[Any Version] Valkyrie Drop-Ship Fix

kabill

Valkyrie Drop-Ship Fix

Features:

This mod does what it says in the title:

- The Valkyrie is fixed so that you can abort missions without losing all your soldiers.

- The abort area is marked at the corners by some cover props. All soldiers wanting to abort should be within this area.

- As a side-effect of the above, the Valkyrie deployment zone now starts with a small amount of cover, which is helpful when the deployment zone is in a low-cover area.

Download:

[ATTACH]5032[/ATTACH]

To Install:

Simply copy the assets folder in the download into your Xenonauts directory.

Valkyrie Fix.zip

Valkyrie Fix.zip

I appreciate the fix.

I asked about this because I was trying to figure out a fix myself. I started having problems after the "Deployment Phase". My units (including tanks) were not able to fire on or at there target. I havent tryed the fix yet and dont know exactly how it was fixed but could the way it was initially before the fix have anyting to do with my units not beging able to engage any targets ?

I appreciate the fix.

I asked about this because I was trying to figure out a fix myself. I started having problems after the "Deployment Phase". My units (including tanks) were not able to fire on or at there target. I havent tryed the fix yet and dont know exactly how it was fixed but could the way it was initially before the fix have anyting to do with my units not beging able to engage any targets ?

Hmm, don't know anything about that, sorry. And it's unlikely this mod fixes it: all I've done in this mod is make some changes to the Valkyrie submap and there's nothing in there that I think would cause the issues you've described.

• 1 year later...