Additional modding features - ideas

I've made a list of ideas that would require some hardcoding but would open up many new opportunities for modders.

Please note that this list is only to inspire community coders.

If anything - I would be happy with just some feedback on how these points look like from a programers point of view - whether there's any chance of codding those things in, or if it seems totaly impossible.

Also if anyone from the Modders/Players community has anything to add or needs to criticise my ideas, I would be happy to have a discussion here.

----------------------------

1) inventory size dependent on type of armor. This would add a lot of flexibility for modders as you could, extreme examples: designate some armors for pack-mule roles other for power armors which don't really have back-packs on them.

2) Skill progression thresholds. For example: from 0-45 skills grow at a great rate; 45-60 good; 60-80 slow; 80-100 very slow.

This would make soldiers more human and diverse - A veteran would still be much better than a pvt. But he woulnd't be some kind of super-hero late game. It would also greatly reduce the chance that you would have clone-like soldiers (in terms of stats) in late game.

3) Auras for officers. Basically the same mechanics that are in use for the morale system but with moddable stats. This would balance the progression thresholds idea.

If an officer could provide Tu/reflex auras he would actually be used as a prized officer, and not a frontline superhero.

I imagine this could even resolve in extreme situations: like arming your privates in the best armors - cos they are in the immediate frontline; not the officer (of course depending on strategy- but what im trying to say: it would open up new strategy paths in GC.)

4) Add more kinds of hardpoints for aircrafts. Many more. Light hardpoint1, Light hardpoint2, Light hardpoint3, heavyhardpoint1...etc. This would allow for individual kinds of aircraft weaponry for individual crafts. If you guys remember the realistic aircrafs mod then the bane of it was that if you coded in a new weapon for a specific aircraft then all airplanes would have access to it.

5)Make sounds of aircombat moddable (sounds depending on the aircrafts used in battle): imagine Russian radio comments comming from Foxtrot (or Russian accent) and the regular ones from the other aircrafts. This would also enable putting in helicopter sounds (instead of the jetengine sound).