Paid for Xenonauts waaaaaaayyyyy back when it was in Alpha - need to redeem

Hello there,

I was an early donation back when you guys only had the ground combat "demo" and I sort of lost track of the game over the time it's been in development. I'd like to see if you guys still have my information for my payment (I think I had to re-register for the forum at one point due to a crash?). If not, well, then consider my $30 a donation and I can pick the game up some other time :).

Congrats on launch, guys!

Brad

The re-register on the forum is probably due to the change from the old forums to the new ones, not a crash per se.

Hrm. Now that I think about it, I backed once on Kickstarter and once for the pre-alpha (the Kickstarter was definitely a donation intended to make the game More Awesome). I got my Steam key from the Kickstarter, I think. Maybe? Not entirely sure - looking at my email history, I selected 'no reward' and I don't see where the key came from. Or maybe I got it from a Humble Bundle or something; if I did I paid even more for this game.

Try seeing if you have an account at Desura (the platform originally used for the alpha)?

But yeah, great launch and totally worth my money, especially seeing the post-launch support!

I also bought the pre order back before the standalone air combat was released and then picked up another copy on the kickstarter.

The forum was moved at one point so that is probably why you had to re-register as details didn't carry over.

You could try sending Chris a PM on the forum with the details you used to pre-order and see if he can help you.

I also bought the pre order back before the standalone air combat was released and then picked up another copy on the kickstarter.

The forum was moved at one point so that is probably why you had to re-register as details didn't carry over.

You could try sending Chris a PM on the forum with the details you used to pre-order and see if he can help you.

Sounds like a plan :). I'll do that and hope all turns out well. Awesome to see this finally got released!