Sign in to follow this  
SnowiiFrog

Insane Ironman LP - Get you name in the mix

As the title says i will be starting a new Lets PLay on Insane Ironman mode and i am seeking volunteers that are willing to put their name on some of the soldiers.... Do you dare? I will do my best to keep you alive :cool:

Hehe i am just recoding som guides for Xenonauts tonight, and fixing some sound issues i keep hearing the sound of my computer in the background of the recording. But i will start very soon :) i am really looking forward to it. Its my first real go after official release.

idpwf reporting, commander!

Any character, prefer shield or carbine (yes, I've got a deathwish :-) )

Just ended a fun and entertaining 3 hour stream with lots of deaths and some bad shooting.... Vini... Will continue soon and I will cut this stream up and put up on YouTube for you to enjoy the deaths :)

Sign me up, as LMGunner preferably. And don't hesitate to shoot when allies are in the cone of fire! Killing aliens is more important than letting humans live!

Sign me up, as LMGunner preferably. And don't hesitate to shoot when allies are in the cone of fire! Killing aliens is more important than letting humans live!

Ill say. xD

You really should have adjusted the female soldier chance.

If I died, I want to re-incarnate..as a MANZ.

Edited by TrashMan

Name: Erik Von Schweferhiem (pronounced Sh-ver-fur-hime)

Nationality: German

Class: Grenadier

Equipment: Shield, Stun Baton, rest of carrying capacity is consumed with an array of grenades (Flashbangs, Frag, Electropulse, Smoke, Gas)

Backstory: Semi-Professional Baseball player who just kinda got picked up at some point. He was a "star" pitcher, and decent batter but has proven to be almost completely incompetent with a gun (having severely wounded almost 2 dozen fellow trainees with a single shot from a 9mm pistol). For the safety of his squadmates, command decided he was better off without one. However, his history as a baseball player has made him effective at throwing grenades and clubbing aliens with a baseball bat - I mean stun baton.