Insane Ironman LP - Get you name in the mix

Hehe i am just recoding som guides for Xenonauts tonight, and fixing some sound issues i keep hearing the sound of my computer in the background of the recording. But i will start very soon :) i am really looking forward to it. Its my first real go after official release.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Erik Von Schweferhiem (pronounced Sh-ver-fur-hime)

Nationality: German

Class: Grenadier

Equipment: Shield, Stun Baton, rest of carrying capacity is consumed with an array of grenades (Flashbangs, Frag, Electropulse, Smoke, Gas)

Backstory: Semi-Professional Baseball player who just kinda got picked up at some point. He was a "star" pitcher, and decent batter but has proven to be almost completely incompetent with a gun (having severely wounded almost 2 dozen fellow trainees with a single shot from a 9mm pistol). For the safety of his squadmates, command decided he was better off without one. However, his history as a baseball player has made him effective at throwing grenades and clubbing aliens with a baseball bat - I mean stun baton.