how do you close doors?

I did the right mouse and I have seen the door, however I don't know what to do then to close it. Right clicking does nothing and left clicking walks the soldier.

Sometimes the opening mechanism seems broken. Particularly with one door in the landing UFO. Just watch for a special icon, you have to actually click on part of the door frame for it to work. You also need enough TUs to turn towards your mouse + 5 to open/close the door.

what special icon? The grey door? Then what? Left click or right click? Ive tried both left clicking and right clicking. Left click moves the soldier. Right clicking does nothing.

They need to fix this.

Its a right click, but the soldier doing it needs the TUs to be able to close the door (5 I believe) and has to be right next to the door. If you are standing in the same space that you opened it from you should be able to close it again. Can't say as I've ever run into the situation that I couldn't close a door with the exception of those big metal loading doors you often see in warehouses and train stations. Once those are open I'm pretty sure there's no way to close them again. Not sure if that's intentional or not though.

~Zero~