how can I remove berserk?

I went into aiprop.xml but only found one entry for "bezerk". I removed this but my soldiers still went berserk. Is berserk just a result of psionic attack in general? If so I guess I need to reduce the strength as suggested in this thread: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10127-Totally-Confused-About-Psionics

Does anyone have suggested settings?

edit: I see another entry for "bezerk" in psionicpowers_gc.xml would removing this do the trick? What all do I need to remove from that file?

Edited by jake264

You know you can wake up your stunned troops with the first aid kit, right?

MIND BLOWN!!! thanks lol ironically it was my medic that I had stun baton her. Ive mostly just kept going and considered it a loss. Lol, I never even thought to search for that. I found out that you can swap grenades for flares on night missions by right clicking... I love this forum, its helping fill in what I'm not able to find in the manual.

MIND BLOWN!!! thanks lol ironically it was my medic that I had stun baton her. Ive mostly just kept going and considered it a loss. Lol, I never even thought to search for that. I found out that you can swap grenades for flares on night missions by right clicking... I love this forum, its helping fill in what I'm not able to find in the manual.
One or two minimum TU healings and they should wake up on following turn.

One or two minimum TU healings and they should wake up on following turn.

COOL! I don't know if that's going to be a game changer for me, but I'm going to start implementing that tonight.

Is there any trick for stunning a civilian that doesn't turn them into a pile of goo?

Lolz awesome, I phased out gas as soon as I got the shock grenades. However I see a change with that coming now that gas grenades don't mean an end to that soldier for the mission. Lol I swear my first campaign I lost six of my own people due to gas mismanagement.