Memorial Wall - Help Needed

You killed John Williams? Who's gonna compose the future Star Wars sound track now?! :mad::P Do you guys still need the tiny flags? I thought the Solver's looked fine?

I have no idea actually. I know Solver implemented a flag system, dunno if we have all the art assets or not.

awesome work. can i download it already? couldn't find any links.

it would be awesome if someone would do that wall with pictures and the possibility to write something as someone here suggested (and class).

thanks for your work

so there is no possibility to get just the memorial wall without the other changes of xce 0.25?

That's correct. For the time being I've chosen to include any changes/features I make as part of X:CE releases so that I don't have to host my own releases (and to avoid fragmenting the playerbase).

Hi bonds0097

Just set up CE 0.25 and noticed your mod, looks great, thanks for implementing. It adds a lot of atmosphere to the game :)

Hope you are also planning on expanding the records with soldier portrait and maybe role or the way it bit the dust "Bravely blown to smithereens", but even as it stands it is a great value-ad and much appreciated :)

so there is no possibility to get just the memorial wall without the other changes of xce 0.25?

Note that (as far as I am aware) one of the design goals of XCE is that everything it is an enhancement, not a change per se.

So you should still end up playing stock, just... better. More buttons. More windows. More modifiability.

(That's correct, right guys?)

Note that (as far as I am aware) one of the design goals of XCE is that everything it is an enhancement, not a change per se.

So you should still end up playing stock, just... better. More buttons. More windows. More modifiability.

(That's correct, right guys?)

That's correct, the gameplay should not be affected. Where things were made moddable, the defaults were set to the originally hard-coded values.

One thing I'd like is an indicator of what role the soldier had in the memorial wall .

Agree, I'd like to have it as well. It IS meaningfull evenso the roles are not static. At least you can see what roles get killed, are those all snipers, or maybe you kill only riflemans. The roles DOES say smth about how the person was played before he died. And there is enough space for it to show.

Please implement the role of the soldier before he died in the wall. Or make it enableable. I really need this for my viewers on twitch, where I stream this game, so they can know, who they died and what role they had. Its also good for players to see what roles are getting killed the most/ the least. Thanks :D

Has the flag art been implemented yet?

yes in CE 0.26 RC1, see this sub forum.

Edited by RobosergTV

Please implement the role of the soldier before he died in the wall. Or make it enableable. I really need this for my viewers on twitch, where I stream this game, so they can know, who they died and what role they had. Its also good for players to see what roles are getting killed the most/ the least. Thanks :D

While that would be good, the problem is that the class system is not very concrete- I often have rifleman who switch to snipers, who I then equip as bazooka-men. There really is no set, concrete class system. Of all the things to implement, this feels like the least important (at least to me).

One quick suggestion to show up at the list, if it is ok. (Or even possible?) How about days served (at Xenonauts), 5 or 60 f.ex.,before getting to the Memorial wall?

Also, very nice addition in generall, this list was exactly one thing I really wished to be there when playing vanilla.