Funding Strangulation

Insane yeah, it took 3 rockets, countless shotgun ammo and flashbangs + lives of 4 Lts. Random crews a bi***. Didnt expect a live one in a scout. :D

Epic! well...

You'r the first that kill the omega en insane in the Scout Rush. Congrat! To the hall of heroes

Edited by TacticalDragon

Personally, I think early 3rd level radars are a waste of cash. You can see where ufos are, roughly, once they start generating events, and foxtrots have a decent personal radar range, so I generally end up downing quite a few UFO's outside that range. It's a nice boost, but for the cost building more foxtrots early on is imo a better strategy for achieving air dominance. Along with prioritizing weapon advancement and explosives advancement, it should give you easy dominance over the skies.

Of course, I'm currently on Veteran running 4 bases with 3 marauders and 3 foxtrots each and I've been practically swimming in cash since forever since all my reps are near maxxed out.

This feels like magic, but just one additional radar on every base helped me to get from -250k$ every month to mostly positive funding changes. Thanks for the advice.

(that still got screwed up by failed terror or two, but who cares)