Assets not included/used in the release version

Okay, since I am obviously confusing you with my ultimate fanboy shallow behavior, let's make it simple. There are two ways to channel the complaints into something that would actually address them: engaging in a productive discussion with members of the community with established track record in modding (who have already expressed interest) or looking into modding it yourself. Are you interested in any of these options or you prefer sticking to personal remarks and aggressive tone? After all, immortality is overrated.

Your reaction is so childish and unfit, I don't even bother to give an articulate reply.

All I have to say is that I am sorry that I point out the flaws (in my opinion) of your beloved game.

Actually, there was nothing childish about his response. There will be no changes like this made to the game at this point, no matter how hard you push it. If you want something different, look towards the mods. If you don't like certain aspects of the game and can't live with them, either wait for a mod that gives you what you want or move on.

Sure, the game has flaws and, in your opinion, it would have been better with certain features. But complaining about them isn't going to make it a reality; either start up a topic in mod discussions or create a mod yourself. That's the simple truth of it.

@Chris

You know you've made it when threads like these pop up every other few days. Congrats dude! :P

I'll follow your lead and exit, though.

Edited by ViewThePhenom

In fairness, it was asked in the OP whether there were any mods/modders looking to reintroduce these things.

(I'm not sure it was very helpful to accuse GH of cutting things because they "wanted the game out ASAP" though. That's so terribly not true.)

In fairness, it was asked in the OP whether there were any mods/modders looking to reintroduce these things.

(I'm not sure it was very helpful to accuse GH of cutting things because they "wanted the game out ASAP" though. That's so terribly not true.)

If I have missed some constructive dialogue regarding the points Grotesque raised as a consequence after the OP got answered, I apologize. Regardless of the discussion I hope he finds a way around his frustrations with the current game, as there are now a couple mods looking into more in-depth manufacturing:

v1.06 Economy Restored

Edited by KevinHann