Research Tree

I'm sorry ivra I guess I am just dense, but when I unzip the file I get xml files that look like they belong in the game, so I am obviously doing something wrong, I do not see an pdf file, forgive me for my ignorance I am just getting old.

Strange. There should be a single pdf-file within the zip-file. It has the same name as the zip-file. Have you tried to save the zip-file on your computer and then unpacked it? If you have Vista or newer you should be able to unpack it using the Explorer. Just copy the pdf-file to another directory.

ivra, what I am getting when I download the file is called attachment.php and I am unsure what to do with this. I tried opening it with Adobe and it said it was not a supported file or it was corrupt.

Edited by Tyro3

Yes. Both according to the source file researches.xml and I have experienced it. There was a bug some time ago that prevented MAG weapons from appearing in the lab as a research project.

Are you sure you have the latest version and that you have researched all 5 weapons, for a grand total of 7 alien weapons?