New character "gaming" faces/bodies

kahvipannu

• 2 weeks later...

No shit this has to be one of the best armor/face mods I've seen for this game, the other ones are good but I feel like this would be more my speed, especially the uniforms, I dunno, they look like they'd fit a sci fi team more than the ones we get from the other mods, Both female and male

I don't suppose this is still being worked on is it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Is this ever gonna get released? Even if it's not 100% finished, I'd use it!

Maybe :P

On serious note, I just haven't had time, for modding, at all, for months.

But I did dig this project up some days ago, and I'm slowly doing some progress. I don't like leaving unfinished projects hanging, usually I do finish what I start, but sometimes it takes long time due to the time required for it. My other projects I usually release updates between 3-6 months, sometimes more time between them. Usually I have bursts of progress when I have time, but then there might be weeks no progress/time at all, it just goes to the fact how much time I have, but bottomline, I have usually finished everything I have started, as far as I remeber, heh.

But to show something, here is couple reworked backer-faces, more or less looking like the reference ones. There is a lot of them, so this will take time, but just to let you know I haven't lost my interest for this/it's not dead project, altought a slow one.

18144353663_887e97d808_o.png

Full:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/304/18144353663_887e97d808_o.png

Altought, I'm considering putting out a version which doesn't have all the backers faces for males done yet. They are quite rare, and the vanilla faces align properly with the armors I'm using, with maybe some glitches. I could update it with new ones as I go along.

I just would have to rework and polish a lot of the stuff I have done so far, I don't like releasing unfinished stuff, but I think in this case it could work the best.

Edited by kahvipannu

Heh, you're actually right, he actually does :D Unintentionally so tought.

EDIT:

Couple others, and improved the undershirt, I'll propably focus on stuff like that now instead faces, so if I have time enough I can put up a version for dl:

18146925483_e1283a3017_o.png

Full:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8843/18146925483_e1283a3017_o.png

Edited by kahvipannu

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'll try to put up the wip dl soonish. Since AMD finally put theyr new cards out recently, I just got Wicher 3, and I propably will try to force myself not playing it before I get that upload done. Just to keep it as a carrot, and I know after I continue the story of Geralt of Rivia, that is going to take way too much of my free time in the upcoming weeks :P

• 1 month later...

Needles to say, I did start Witcher 3, lol :P Still playing it tought, it has way too much content, a real time-sucker.

But I would like to publish this, and play a bit of Xeno before X-Com 2 hits the market at November(?). It doesn't really look like the X-Com we all knew and loved, but it looks to be quite nice twist on the formula on its own. I was unimpressed with the new X-Com from Firaxis, but the sequel seems to have way more going for it, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Needles to say, I did start Witcher 3, lol :P Still playing it tought, it has way too much content, a real time-sucker.

But I would like to publish this, and play a bit of Xeno before X-Com 2 hits the market at November(?). It doesn't really look like the X-Com we all knew and loved, but it looks to be quite nice twist on the formula on its own. I was unimpressed with the new X-Com from Firaxis, but the sequel seems to have way more going for it, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

I didn't have any hope for X-Com 2 but i saw the first game play and i am impressed with some ideas. Experimental research idea is a huge bomb! Weapon customize is very great too. Giving research and manufacture to special researchers and manufactures with names, is great idea when combined with mission type.. I will still miss air fights.. But there was a info about preparing a attack by alien UFO, so maybe there is a simple kind of air fight too.. if there is, i don't have any problem with that game.. and modding support..

• 1 month later...

Yeah...new x-com was dumbed down and had a few major issues which kept me from giving it more than one playthrough. I am just glad I borrowed it and didn't support the new direction. It did have very good presentation though.

I haven't even looked at new xcom 2. If I don't have anyone to borrow it from I will probably end up picking it up for $3 on steam in four years but I am not really that interested.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...