TU cost of reloading?

Is there information about how much reloading costs for each weapon?

Also, it seems reloading isn't TU percentage based because I couldn't reload a rocket launcher even though my rocketeer had 100% TUs (33, it seems reloading a rocket takes 34 or 35 TUs)...

Realistic is a hard word to use in such a situation, authentic is more applicable, but honestly reloading isn't that straight forward, a lot of the time you are doing several things to reload that one clip. Scale wise, 30-40tu's sounds about right, thats 10tiles of movement but opinion is opinion :D

I modded mine so that I cut the cost of reloading down to 10. It was way too high and I thought very unrealistic.
The reloading times are actually too low for most heavy weapons even with the game defaults. If you lowered them further that's fine, but it's hardly realistic.

For heavy weapons 30-40 TUs is good enough(Its too low for ballistic weapons, but in my opinion too high for lasers and onward, so it makes a useable game balance judgement), but for rifles it should be 10 at most. I know guys who can do it without looking in under a second. These are supposed to be the best in the world, cherry picked from special forces groups.