(Community Question) Xenonauts: Star of Revenge

Hello Community of Xenonauts Players!

Today I present short of idea that I have in mind, I want to know:

- What did you think about it?

- Any suggestion to develop it?

- If this mod was available did you give it a try?

Xenonauts: Star of Revenge

Xenonauts - Part 2

starrevenge.jpg

- Aliens take control of earth in 1979 and now human race is quiet rare in the planet.

- All alien races think that human was extinct but... some evacuation ship left earth and manage to survive in Jupiter Moon called "Red Europa"

- Right now is 2035 and humans learn a lot... The start the operation "Star of Revenge". heavy troops of Marauders arrive with Valkyries and huge ships initiating the deploy of tons of well Wolf/MAG Weapons armed troopers.

- Your an alien leader, you choose the race "Sebillians", "Caesans", "Reapers" or "Praetors". You need to defend and repell Human revenge protocol.

-Tech Tree: Plasmas are not enough... you need to develop a new kind of weapons to deal with well armored Sentinels, Predator, Wolfs. You need to improve and train you Elite Aliens to destroy key points of Human invasion. You start with all the alien weapons, but Alenium is rare in earth "you need to keep control of you Alenium depots and manufacture equipments.

What do you think?

:D

starrevenge.jpg

starrevenge.thumb.jpg.f11ab1f90607e84794

Will it be fun solely depends on execution, but the idea is pretty intriguing and piques my interest for sure.

Thank you!

For the execution don't worry! we'r a team modders that like quality stuff, check for XNT-Into Darkness mod in my signature.

:)

Edited by TacticalDragon

It's a good idea. However im unsure about how humans could EVER hope to "invade" a planet where "you" as an Alien have become sentient for more than 50 hours. Humans would have to bring an army, how could they ever hope to achieve anything with small commando Units.