(1.06) Can't move to the middle of stairs, cursor hard to see.

I can't move a soldier to the middle or upper part of a staircase, but only to the bottom first steps. In TFTD you could move a soldier any place on the stairs you want. The only other option I have is to move all the way up, which often gets my soldier killed.

Also, the cursor is difficult to find when the walls aren't transparent because it hides behind it. It disappears behind non-transparent walls. Also, I'm wondering if the double-circle cursor should exist at level height 1 like it did in TFTD with the rectangular cursor because it might be easier to use.

Raise/lower height should be added to the mouse scroll instead of soldier next/previous selection, or give us the option to add mousescroll up/down to the custom keys.

Other than that, I would like to see a 3-round burst for the LMG, because I find it a strange implementation that it can only fire 10 rounds at a time. 3-shot burst/Long burst selection.

Great game btw, but it could use one or two more patches.

Edited by cleft_asunder