Website News Update

Intercom? What if they have to use the bathroom?
They use that poop teleporter they showed in family guy episode where stewie and brian jump around through different alternative dimensions.

Or possibly they are just told to go on the bathroom before takeing the scout out for recognisans. If they dont then they just damn well have to hold it untill they get back to the mothership.

PS. If you dont shut up back there I swear to god I'll turn this scout around. DS.

Edited by Gorlom

Lovely update.

I am liking the design of the scout more thanks to this take on a crashed one.

I wonder how you will make it look like when some of its tiles are destroyed by damage from previous air combat, explosives, or heavy firepower ?

Also, if there will be a quick grenade option in the ground combat UI (which is a welcome improvement), could you extend it into a quick "item use" option ?

I mean, instead of only being able to throw a grenade with it, you could use other items in the soldier inventory like flares, medical packs, set up explosives, ... It may even be useful for moded items.