How about a contest to name one of the alien races?

Promise a hug (if he ever meets you in person) and make the alien he named be a pet that is only mentioned in the xenopedia =P

Or a vanity pet that runs around with civvie AI during crash missions. (you dont get any points for killing it and mission ends if the alien pet is the only one left.. basicly it acts like a human civvie)

OOOH that would be a cool way to modd in the Firaxian race. Civvie mechanics in an alien shape/sprite. (I wonder how you would get them into the Xenopedia if you can't research them though)

Edited by Gorlom

I would die before I let the community name anything in my game.

hmmm

activities like this= more comunity involvement.

more comunity involvement=higher comunity numbers.

higher comunity numbers= free advertising. { people talk }

this list could go on quite a bit farther but it boils down to one thing, better finished product due to pre-release revinue.

Edited by NoIdidnt

I agree in some situations this may be a bad idea but for the most part this game has a good following of "adult" posters that would actually like to add to the games presentation in a good way. you being one of them Jean-Luc.

you will always have ideas that dont fit or are outrite bad but here there would be plenty of good ones to chose from.