[v1.05 - HF] Harridan Crash

A Harridan flew up onto a cliff while being within my vision on a desert map for a crashed large cruiser. It then shot at one of my troops at a lower elevation and scored a hit. It then tried to move but it was playing a running-on-the-ground-to-the-west animation while it was translating to the south. It "flew" off my screen and then I crashed to desktop.

I am playing on Windows 7 Professional with the version of Xenonauts released on June 15th (V1.05 - HF).

Sorry, I don't. However, I have had the same bug occur when I manipulate a unit with flying armor (e.g. Buzzard) while they are flying. Specifically, I tried to change their flight path by double clicking somewhere else--I did not have them stop first and then redirect them. My Buzzard unit then proceeded to fly off the screen as I previously described for the Harridan. As in that case, the game did not crash to desktop until the unit "moonwalked" off screen.

On an unrelated note, I have noticed that having units crouch while they are at an elevation sometimes results in a scrolling effect--like watching a 35mm film that is playing slow enough for you to perceive each slide--as they crouch. This is only an aesthetic bug as far as I can tell. The game plays normally. I can cause this to occur occasionally by trying to crouch a unit and tell it to turn at the same time.